Narvar is growing! We are hiring a strong and motivated Logistics Partnership Manager who will coordinate and drive the execution of our global logistics partner strategy, as well as technical and operational integration with input in our global activities. You will work with internal and external stakeholders to manage the prioritization of new logistics entities’ onboarding, support the execution of those integrations, and be the business stakeholder for our product and engineering teams’ ongoing efforts to improve our logistics partner-oriented initiatives. You’ll have global exposure and understand the nuances of both the EMEA and international markets. This role as part of a growing organization is an exciting opportunity to resolve problems and enhance the platform. The ideal candidate will take ownership of technical issues, respond in a timely manner, and work with cross-functional teams to document problem resolution steps and troubleshooting procedures.
- Develop value-based, win/win relationships within an assigned roster of logistics providers.
- Support the complex supply chain requirements of Narvar’s retailer base by establishing new technical and feature integrations with leading logistics providers
- Create new revenue streams for Narvar via your assigned logistics partnerships
- Clearly articulate to carriers the tangible value of partnering with Narvar
- Serve as an expert on logistics, both internally and externally, by always remaining abreast of the latest market news, carrier developments, and cutting-edge innovation
- Lead strategic initiatives to maximize our share of global e-commerce volume
- Identify partnership opportunities in the supply chain ecosystem, gauge the appropriateness of solutions, coordinate implementation, and measure success
- Provide logistics expertise in support of client sales and program development
- Work closely with representatives of our carrier partners to design and define integration solutions
- Enhance existing integrations by speaking to carriers and getting the required data
- Reproduce and debug customer-reported issues that span multiple layers of the technology stack
What we’re looking for?
- 2+ Experience in Supply Chain and logistics-related companies. It would be a bonus if related to SaaS company
- Candidates with prior experience in Analytics/ Software fields & preferably from an Engineering background Experience working with 3rd parties to navigate internal politics drive cross-functional solutions, and influence end solutions. Knowledge of JSON, Postman, SOAP XML, and API (Good to have)
- Able to work independently and make decisions. Demonstrated ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment. Strong time management and project management skills
- Previous exposure to clients, comfortable with customer-facing meetings and managing customer expectations High attention to detail, and ability to troubleshoot
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated passion for resolving customer issues
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey and that's why we created Narvar – a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike and 1200+ other brands. Through the pandemic we have pivoted and embraced a fully remote workforce where together we've served over 500 million consumers worldwide, processing over 7 billion orders last year alone within 38 countries and across 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.