Vonage Professional Services Mission
We help customers succeed through the successful delivery of our entire portfolio of solutions. Our customers expect products and services to arrive on time, within budget and in line with technical, operational and functional expectations. Our job is to make sure this happens. We apply customer, business, technical and service understanding to orchestrate a holistic and unified company approach to developing and delivering what our customers need and expect. We integrate Vonage capabilities with customer requirements and work with them to install, configure, educate and train. Their success is our success.
Why this role matters
We’re looking for a talented Professional Services Consultant to deliver outstanding client solutions. Your role will include scoping client requirements, uncovering what customer experience problems need solving, and managing multiple project delivery with the added opportunity of global travel.
The primary role of the Professional Services Consultant is to provide solution implementation services, integration development, training, and associated consulting. Given the nature of the job, the Consultant must be able to work both independently and in a team. The successful PS Consultant will quickly inspire the customer’s confidence in Vonage's services and solutions through his/her product knowledge, applications expertise, creativity, integrity, responsiveness, and effective communication.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…….
What you will do
- Directing early solution consideration around gaps/risks, including the effective engagement of executives, Sales, Development, and Product Management.
- Actively contribute to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of a single project by building relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Create, review and manage project direction, approach and key deliverables. Provide guidance to the client in making the right choice.
- Lead and direct the project implementation activities with a goal of maximizing the customer’s learning and ownership of the various tasks.
- Lead major portions of large or medium engagements and lead small engagements autonomously.
- Deployment of NVM/Vonage network monitoring tools onto a customer network to measure VOIP attributes such as latency, jitter and packet loss.
- Audit of the customers environment to ensure that it can meet all the Vonage technical prerequisites and support the NVM/Vonage solution.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Network and Telephony settings as required.
- Perform remote and on-site application configuration and support, including activities such as implementation of new features, system upgrades or migrations, implementation of real-time and historical reporting, or Salesforce.com configuration.
- Identify and proactively manage key risk areas.
- Perform application discoveries, solution design, and product configuration to customer specific requirements.
- Train customers in the use of product.
- Recognize opportunities for Vonage to expand its presence in targeted markets and communicate sales leads to the appropriate account management.
- Performance of all duties to maximize client satisfaction and growth of business by generating client-billable activities and achieving a target utilization levels.
- Continually grow your value by increasing your skills, knowledge and ability in leading edge technologies consistent with our business focus.
What you will bring
- The ability to perform in a fast pace environment and possess the organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills that can be applied in a fast moving environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior presentation and facilitation skills. Proven ability to train customers in software applications.
- Keen to work in a client-focused environment.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member, taking direction when necessary
- Willingness to keep management appraised of potential areas of concern, escalating when necessary
- Ability to complete administrative tasks consistently and on time
- Driver’s license and be willing and able to travel at short notice.
What is required for application
- Experience of working as an implementation consultant deploying software solutions
- Experience operating in a professional services capacity, ideally serving clients directly.
- Knowledge of Contact Center Software such as Automatic Call Distribution, Call Recording, Management Reporting and Workforce Management
- Salesforce CRM, Contact Center Operations, Cloud technologies, SaaS solutions, VoIP.
What is in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location. An individual must demonstrate successful performance in their current position before being considered for promotion. In addition, in order to promote into a higher-level position, a business need for the promotion must exist and the candidate must be considered the most qualified person for the new position.