As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
We are looking for an operations manager to join our team and contribute to the success of our product marketing function. At the highest level, you will be charged with supporting scope, timeline and budget for all Pro/Inst. pod platform marketing initiatives to help the PM team achieve quarterly OKRs and goals. In this role, you’ll manage complex projects, deliverables and support process excellence in both high-level annual planning and tactical project management.
This role is planning and strategy focused – in addition to tactical execution. You will be the project voice at all checkpoints to ensure the initiatives are healthy, on-time and on budget.
You will enforce the marketing operational process, establish meetings, agendas and next steps for the Crypto platform team. You will help the team stay organized by keeping project & budget trackers up to date, manage and process all documents, and support calendar optimization.
This team is growing FAST and requires a thoughtful & organized operations manager to help them move at the speed of the industry.
This role reports to the Marketing Operations Lead with a dotted line into the Product Marketing Function. Your day to day work will focus on the Crypto Platform team, however you will also work closely with the larger Marketing Ops function to ensure operations is aligned and informed on functional progress.
- Workstreams & projects include (but are not limited to): Kraken Futures & Margin Pairs & new asset listings Dedicated operational support for these specifically – high velocity and time sensitive workflow, regulatory and legal stakeholders.
- Responsible for providing operational excellence soup to nuts for campaigns and listings launching on schedule
- Responsible for building out operational excellence for Product Marketing team in H2
- Support macro Marketing Level process excellence and translate to scalable processes for Product Marketing & Product Marketing Operations teammates
- Enforce macro Marketing operational processes, taxonomy and MarTech solutions
- Manage and track progress towards functional OKRs and goals
- Scheduling marketing kickoff meetings
- Asset listings modal production
- XFT coordination for listings and campaign launches
- Design templates & process for Token launches
- Submitting tasks in project management software and data team requests
- Supervising stakeholder’s work towards successful launches
- Updating the marketing shared calendar/Project management software
- Editing email text and supporting email QA
- Submitting marketing communications documentation for legal review (compliance and regulatory review) and teams lead’s approval
- Submitting data requests for email audiences and campaign results
- Building campaign trackers (status, links to details, dates)
- Strong experience in marketing project management or operations
- Sharp attention to detail, in written deliverables and to processes
- Experience working in project management platforms and software solutions
- Default to overcommunication about expectations and timeline viability
- Ability to synthesize complex information and distill into concise and timely action plans
- Able to navigate differences of opinion and seek consensus
- Strong capability of running a complex cross-functional project from start to finish: ideation and scoping through on-time delivery, including meeting scheduling, administration, the tracking of deliverables and codependencies
- Excellent project management skills & commitment to quality
- Able to prioritize and track complex marketing deliverables across various platforms
- Solid transcreation and localization experience
- Previous crypto experience not required but is advantageous