Product Marketing Manager (Remote US)
DomainTools Atlanta, Georgia, United States Full-time 2022-07-26
DomainTools is looking for a superstar Product Marketing Manager who will be a key driver of our direct and channel go-to market execution. This person will be responsible for articulating the value of DomainTools to our enterprise security practitioner and channel partner audience, and for building compelling content and programs. The ideal candidate has strong interpersonal skills, creativity, and a can-do attitude. If you want to make a big impact in a fun, established company with a start-up-like environment, and have strong product marketing skills, DomainTools is the place to be!
- Product messaging – Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market. Ensure that our messaging resonates with customers, partners, analysts, and our sales team.
- Sales enablement – Communicate the value proposition of the products to internal and channel sales teams, and develop sales materials that position them for success.
- Customer references and case studies – Create customer case studies in partnership with the sales team, to build public validation of DomainTools’ value.
- Product launches – Plan and execute outstanding launches of new products and releases, managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – Be an expert on our buyers, how they buy, and their buying criteria. Be an expert on our competition and how to crush them
- Channel support — support the onboarding and ongoing support of our channel partners (resellers, managed service providers, integrators, etc)
- Public speaking – Be a key presenter on company webinars, and be available for media interviews and responsive to media inquiries.
- 3+ years of product marketing experience with B2B technology companies
- Experience in the cybersecurity market and at least one of the following areas: threat intelligence, big data analytics, cloud-based security solutions, SIEM, network monitoring, forensics, security appliances, and visualization tools
- Experience working with sales, customers, and analysts in presenting company and product positioning
- Experience in marketing products and services to enterprises, service providers, and channel partners
- Previous success in the development and the execution of integrated product marketing plans
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third party agencies
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Proficiency with audio and video production (primarily for internal and channel audiences)
- Willing to travel 20% (US travel)
- Solid understanding of applications and IT infrastructure
DomainTools helps security analysts turn threat data into threat intelligence. We map, connect, and risk-score Internet infrastructure to inform risk assessments, help profile attackers, guide online fraud investigations, and relate cyber activity to attacker infrastructure. Fortune 1000 companies, global government agencies, and leading security solution vendors use the DomainTools platform as a critical ingredient in their threat investigation and mitigation work. We are located in Downtown Seattle (but you can stay remote indefinitely) in a very cool office staffed with smart and energetic co-workers. We provide great benefits such as fully paid premiums on medical plans for employees, pet insurance, unlimited PTO, and flexible scheduling to name a few.
DomainTools embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion to its fullest as an equal opportunity employer. We build our teams so creativity and innovation can flourish. We believe inclusivity and equity fosters innovation and growth; and we harness this mindset to drive a culture that serves our employees and our customers. We encourage people of all backgrounds, ages, perspectives, and skill sets to apply; and do not discriminate based on age, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.