At Gremlin, our mission is to enable every company to build more reliable software. We dedicate ourselves to building the tools, processes, and reliability signals that allow engineering teams to work proactively, fortifying the digital infrastructure that drives the world forward. We work with enterprises like Target, Twilio and JP Morgan Chase that are building complex, distributed SaaS applications whose success depends on uptime.
If paving a new path forward at the leading edge of technology sounds exciting to you, we should talk.
About the Role of Product Marketing Manager, Content
Product Marketing operates at the intersection of sales, product management, and the larger marketing organization. This role will be a unique mix of core Product Marketing Management functions with integrated content marketing focus, pulling our product message together with our brand story in rich content through a variety of channels. This Product Marketing Manager will be one of our chief storytellers, helping us get our message out to enterprise engineering teams around the world. On our team, our mission is to be the experts in marketing and sales alignment and the masters of our story. The best candidate will take this mission to heart. This role will be content-driven, feeding our marketing programs with engaging, high value long and short form content, and ensuring our messaging, marketing collateral, and sales materials resonate strongly in the market.
You have strong verbal and written communication skills and have a knack for articulating complex technical concepts into tangible stories that resonate with a technical end user as well as their leadership. You’re keen to attract the right audience, challenge assumptions, and iterate frequently based on data-driven insights. You’ve developed, executed, and measured end-to-end marketing campaigns. In this role, you’ll collaborate closely with other areas of the company to develop and implement marketing strategies, content, and programs that increase awareness and adoption of Gremlin while advocating the practices of reliability.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Act as storyteller for Gremlin’s products through the lens of our customers, leveraging high impact and differentiated solution positioning and messaging.
- Produce a range of content to fuel top, middle, and bottom of the funnel marketing activities, from partnering with the demand gen team to develop messaging for digital ads and email campaigns to creating thought provoking white papers and webinars.
- Blueprint buyer's journey and map high impact content appropriately at each stage.
- Work alongside product SMEs to develop and deliver high-impact repeatable sales tools such as collateral, case studies, presentations, competitive positioning, etc.
- Assist the Sales team with training, sales collateral, and product positioning
- Support the development of and execute against strong marketing plans
We'll expect you to have:
- At least 5 years of experience in a Product Marketing or similar role, ideally in a growing SaaS startup
- Excellent writing, speaking, and visual storytelling skills. Your work will appear in publications, our blog, on our website, in sales presentations and at events that we host
- Deep analytical skills, equally comfortable pulling out qualitative insights from customer interviews to diving into quantitative marketing metrics
- Recent hands-on experience marketing B2B software, ideally targeted at enterprise IT engineering, operations, SRE or DevOps teams
- Comfortable and excited to work in a fast-paced, fully remote team–with opportunities to meet face to face regularly
- You are a pragmatic and practical self-starter; an outcomes-oriented person who can juggle multiple work-streams, loves to problem-solve and can efficiently drive a collaborative process
- You thrive on challenge, and take pride in being an excellent teammate
*If you don't think you meet all of the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.*
Gremlin is a team of industry veterans and people eager to learn from one another. We set the standard for reliability and equip leading organizations with the mindset and expertise needed to drive reliability improvements that move the world forward. We’re backed by top-tier investors Index Ventures, Amplify Partners, and Redpoint Ventures. Our customers love us, and we’re thrilled to be a partner in their success.
What Do We Care About:
- We Care about our People
People are our critical differentiators. The company strives to treat our people with respect, empathy, and dignity. We expect that our people will treat each other similarly. In both cases, we will assume good intent. All are welcome at Gremlin. We know our differences make us stronger and that our best ideas and contributions can come from anyone at any level.
- We Care about Collaboration
Gremlin is strongest when we come together as one team with shared goals. Be the glue, not the glitter. But as a remote company, teamwork and collaboration won’t happen by accident. We approach every challenge as a shared challenge. We rely on each other for diverse perspectives and creative ideas. We celebrate our wins as a team.
- We Care about Results
Be high productivity, low drama. Results matter. To keep our pace, everyone owns the outcomes of their actions and takes action when needed. We reward speed over perfection. We empower each other to iterate and experiment.You are welcome at Gremlin for who you are. The more voices and ideas we have represented in our business, the more we will all flourish, contribute, and build a more reliable internet. Gremlin is a place where everyone can grow and is encouraged. However you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to come into work everyday. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep building a more reliable internet by building and designing tools used by the best companies in the world.
You are welcome at Gremlin for who you are. The more voices and ideas we have represented in our business, the more we will all flourish, contribute, and build a more reliable internet. Gremlin is a place where everyone can grow and is encouraged. However you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to come into work everyday. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep building a more reliable internet by building and designing tools used by the best companies in the world.
Visit our website to learn more – https://www.gremlin.com/press/about/?ref=nav