Wherever drivers go, we’re leading the way. Agero’s mission is to rethink the vehicle ownership experience through a powerful combination of passionate people and data-driven technology, strengthening our clients’ relationships with their customers. As the #1 B2B, white-label provider of digital driver assistance services, we’re pushing the industry in a new direction, taking manual processes, and redefining them as digital, transparent, and connected. This includes: an industry-leading dispatch management platform powered by Swoop; comprehensive accident management services; knowledgeable consumer affairs and connected vehicle capabilities; and a growing marketplace of services, discounts and support enabled by a robust partner ecosystem. The company has over 150 million vehicle coverage points in partnership with leading automobile manufacturers, insurance carriers and many others. Managing one of the largest national networks of service providers, Agero responds to approximately 12 million service events annually. Agero, a member company of The Cross Country Group, is headquartered in Medford, Mass., with operations throughout North America. To learn more, visit www.agero.com.
About the Role:
Our product marketing team works across our business to support our clients and their customers with their vehicles. We drive the understanding, awareness and success of our products through clear crisp product positioning, product roadmaps, messaging and stories. Our content helps bring these exciting solutions to life which in turn helps drive the overall business success.
A successful product marketer at Agero will need to work across functions, with an entrepreneurial and innovative approach to create brilliant campaigns that inform, teach, and develop value for all audiences. Our team works across the entire product lifecycle, from helping shape the product, to driving launch and commercialization, to growing product adoption post-launch. We are looking for a creative, analytical, collaborative product marketer to join our fast-growing team.
- Product Positioning: Develop, update and refine product positioning for supported lines of business
- Product Expertise: Become a Subject Matter Expert for the products in supported lines of business
- Product Marketing Content: Build and distribute compelling product collateral in conjunction with the creative team to support lines of business (slides, blog posts, video scripts, podcast scripts, social posts, etc.)
- Go-to-Market Strategy: Define and lead execution of go-to-market strategy for product and feature launches for supported lines of business
- Product Roadmap: Coordinate with product management team to align on product roadmap, develop key messaging and define launch schedule
- Digital Marketing: Development and refinement of digital marketing toolkit with a focus on optimizing key metrics for engagement and conversion
- Develop, update and refine product positioning for supported lines of business
- Build understanding of key personas
- Design, execute, and analyze primary and secondary market research
- Coordinate with product management team to align on product roadmap, develop key messaging and define launch schedule
- Define and lead execution of go-to-market strategy for product and feature launches for supported lines of business
- Build content to help promote better client and customer experiences
- Build market awareness through product education including but not limited to web content, blog, collateral, multimedia content
- Manage product update communications including but not limited to client communication, client services training, demos, and written communication
- Determine effectiveness of initiatives through a metrics driven approach, celebrate successes and look for opportunities to enhance efforts
- Share insights with marketing team and lines of business
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field. MBA Preferred.
- 5+ years of Product Marketing experience
- Experience with Hubspot, PowerPoint, Survey and Analysis Tools
- Comfortable with B2B2C, tech and service industries
- Ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally
- Ability to work creatively within budget
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to present data in meaningful and accessible ways with the ability to adapt to the audience
- Roll up your sleeves attitude for unexpected efforts and initiatives needed to support broader marketing team, and business at large
- Tech/Software Industry experience preferred
United States: AZ, FL, NC, IL, KY, MA, MI, NM, TN, and VA
Canada: Province of Ontario
D, E & I Mission & Culture at Agero:
We are all Change Drivers at Agero. Each day, we speak to thousands of drivers and tow professionals across one of the most diverse countries in the world. Our mission to safeguard drivers on the road, strengthen our clients’ relationships with their drivers, and support the communities we live and work in unites us together as one force driving positive change.
The road to positive change starts inside Agero. In celebrating each other’s differences, we lift each other up and create space for innovation and community. Bringing our whole selves to work powers our commitment, drive, agility, and courage – ensuring we are not only changing the landscape of the driver services industry, we also are making a difference in the lives of our customers with each call, chat, and rescue.
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLETE STATEMENT OF JOB CONTENT, RATHER TO ACT AS A GUIDE TO THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED. MANAGEMENT RETAINS THE DISCRETION TO ADD TO OR CHANGE THE DUTIES OF THE POSITION AT ANY TIME.
***Disclaimer: Agero is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodation is available. Additionally, we offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities in our recruitment processes. If you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org