With millions of diners, tens of thousands of restaurants, and 23+ years of experience, OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), is an industry leader with a unique insight into the world of hospitality. We champion restaurants, bars, wineries, and other venues around the world, helping them attract guests, manage capacity, improve operations and maximize revenue.
Every employee at OpenTable has a tangible impact on what we do and how we do it. You’ll also be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of travel brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined.
Hospitality is all about taking care of others, and it defines our culture. You’ll work in a welcoming and inclusive environment, and get the benefits, flexibility, and support you need to succeed.
OpenTable’s Restaurant Marketing team is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to drive innovation and growth for the most powerful platform in the restaurant industry. In this role, you will own a product line, helping to drive business strategy, product roadmap and revenue growth in collaboration across product, design and sales. You will bring products to market with strong positioning and messaging, and identify further areas of growth for your product domains. You will work closely with our product, B2B marketing, sales and broader marketing teams to help grow our restaurant network and drive deeper engagement of our existing customer base of more than 50,000 restaurants.
We are looking for a product marketer with an entrepreneurial spirit to deepen and scale OpenTable’s ability to solve for short term and long term restaurant needs, while delivering continued excellence in our market research, positioning and go-to-market strategies. You will be working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment on product planning, positioning, go-to-market and growth.
In this role, you will:
- Understand industry and audience insights that inform product roadmapping
- Own the positioning and messaging for a product line built to serve the needs of OpenTable restaurant partners
- Develop strategy and lead execution of cross-functional go-to-market for new launches
- Partner with Product, Design and Marketing colleagues on driving cross-channel marketing efforts to meet the growth objectives associated with high impact product initiatives
- Collaborate across marketing to develop assets and campaigns to support product awareness, growth and engagement
- Enable field teams to sell and drive adoption of products and features, serving as their key product subject matter expert
- Define and measure product performance, making optimizations and recommendations to drive further growth
- Build positive relationships across the organization, with the ability to lead cross-functional team projects
- Present strategy and results of major company initiatives to senior-level business partners
Please apply if:
- 3-4 years relevant work experience in Product Marketing within a B2B context. Open to management consulting, with experience oriented towards marketing and/or B2B SaaS technology.
- BA/BS degree required. MBA is a plus.
- A balance of creative instincts and analytical rigor is required.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly evolving “get it done” environment
- Creative problem solver, with an entrepreneurial approach and high degree of ownership to deliver measurable results
- Proven track record of leading strategic, cross-functional projects, programs and go-to-markets
- Proven success collaborating with cross-functional teams and building consensus among multiple partners at all levels
- Experience driving research and audience insights and developing recommendations for new opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience messaging to a variety of internal and external audiences
- Outstanding project management skills; results focused with superb execution and follow-through; highly detailed
- Experience in e-commerce is a plus
- Generous paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Company matched retirement plans
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Headspace Subscription
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games
- Flexible hours
- Universal Paid Parental leave
Note for Connecticut Residents: To receive estimated salary range information for this role pursuant to Connecticut's “An Act Concerning the Disclosure of Salary Range for a Vacant Position”, email CTCareers@kayak.com. You must include the name of the position in your request.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
OpenTable aspires to be a workplace that reflects the diverse communities we serve and a culture that is inclusive and welcoming. Hiring people with different backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ideas is critical to innovation and to how we deliver great experiences for our users and our partners. Representation matters.
We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
“Remote work allowed”