ABOUT WELL HEALTH
Our Mission: Make healthcare the gold standard in customer service.
What We Deliver: WELL™ Health is a SaaS digital health leader in patient communications and the 2021 Best in KLAS winner in Patient Outreach. WELL Health’s intelligent communications hub is the only two-way digital health solution engaging patients throughout their entire care experience. WELL Health enables conversations between patients and their providers through secure, multilingual messaging in the patient’s preferred communications channel: texting, email, telephone, and live chat. By unifying and automating disjointed communications, WELL Health helps healthcare organizations drive more patient visits, build exceptional patient loyalty, and reduce staffing costs, frustration and turnover.
Our Impact: WELL Health helps 200k+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 30+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, WELL Health was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers and was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In LA for two consecutive years. Additionally, WELL Health is proud to recently be named #484 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies, and #133 on Deloitte’s 2021 Technology Fast 500. In 2020, WELL Health was named among the Best Places to Work by Modern Healthcare.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager with B2B platform and healthcare experience to highlight the capabilities of the WELL platform and bring the value to life for healthcare buyers. This role will own the development of messaging, positioning, packaging, and key collateral of the WELL platform. You will work with our Product Marketing Director on the overall platform marketing strategy including testing and collecting feedback on pricing and packaging. You will collaborate with our Go-To-Market Product Marketing Manager to define where new features, functionality, and products align within the context of the WELL platform to support launch activities and outcomes. You will work with the Product Marketing Associate to deepen WELL’s understanding of what buyers want from patient communication tools and how to differentiate WELL’s capabilities from competitors.
The Product Marketing Manager reports to the Director, Product Marketing and is a part of the Product team at WELL. You will work cross-departmentally with Marketing, Product, Product Engineering, Sales, and Customer Experience.
This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking for a chance to leave your mark and take responsibility for the success of the team.
- Develop platform value propositions, messaging, and packaging that resonate with current and future customers
- Create compelling collateral that clearly articulates the unique value of the WELL platform
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on campaigns to influence the purchase or adoption of platform features and functionality
- Translate competitive intelligence into campaigns and collateral to amplify product differentiators
- Develop an understanding of the areas of our platform that are the most and least valuable to customers or prospects to inform pricing and packaging decisions
- Identify how we can connect the use cases WELL serves with the most pressing needs of our buyers
- Increase adoption of platform features and functionality across existing customers through the identification of value-add use cases
- Conduct and manage qualitative and quantitative research to solicit feedback from buyers, test, and optimize platform messaging that resonates with buyers
- Deepen understanding of target personas, buyer needs, and the purchasing decision process
- Collect and analyze insights from patients to develop a point of view on how the WELL platform can be leveraged to increase patient engagement and retention
- Create a shared understanding of the platform capabilities and value drivers to increase messaging consistency across our customer-facing teams
- Develop sales tools and packaging to support the selling process of the WELL platform
- Identify which factors buyers do and do not use to evaluate solutions, and share insights across the company
- 5+ years experience in healthcare/SaaS product marketing, marketing, strategy, or product management (working with enterprise healthcare IT and/or Patient Access buyers a plus)
- Proven ability to coordinate and create consensus within cross-functional groups without formal authority
- Experience presenting to clients and conducting customer interviews
- Exceptional writing skills that emphasize value storytelling for B2B audiences
- Ability to balance shifting priorities within the context of higher level business goals and ambitious department goals
- Ability to learn new products and evaluate them from the market’s perspective
- A history of data-driven decision making
- Ability to communicate insights and advocate for a focused course of action
WELL Health is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. For this role, we are looking for candidates that are currently located within the United States and are seeking a permanently remote role. #LI-Remote
WORKING AT WELL
- Fantastic company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
- Employee equity groups – 11 groups available for all to join. Black & Latinx, Women, LGBTQ+, Disability, and many more!
- Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
- Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
- Santa Barbara office perks – dog-friendly office, healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, Kombucha and beer on tap, light-filled space, standing desks, and the occasional taco truck.
- Company perks and benefits – MacBook Pro provided, unlimited PTO, generous equity package and full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision).
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
WELL Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL Health are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. WELL Health is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage you to apply for positions even if you do not meet 100% of the criteria. We would love to connect with you and see if you would be a great fit for our role!
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. WELL Health is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL Health will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
Candidates should be aware that WELL Health currently maintains a policy requiring all employees (Resident, Mobile and Remote) to be fully vaccinated. New employees should be fully vaccinated by their start date. WELL Health is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.