We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
The product marketing team is critical in driving growth and adoption at 1Password and is a bridge between product, marketing, and sales teams. We are responsible for understanding customers and the market through research, defining positioning and messaging strategies, and leading go-to-market and product launch efforts. As a team member, you’ll be able to work in a fast-paced cross-functional environment and contribute to strategies that drive results throughout the product life cycle and sales process.
Remote by design. 1Password has been remote-first since our inception in 2005, meaning that we’re no stranger to building digital community and culture. With our teams fully remote and located all around the world, we stay connected through company-wide events, coffee chats, fun Slack channels, and peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly — just to name a few. Our remote environment means that you have the flexibility to make those midday workout classes, take your dog out for a walk when they need one, and run errands on your own schedule. As an intern, you can expect to set core hours with your manager, and then work when you’re at your best. We all thrive in different conditions, so we encourage you to make your workday work for you! 💙
This is a remote opportunity within Canada.
This position will be for 4 months – May 2024 to August 2024.
- Participate in research: Help collect insights about the market, users, and customers and create reports that help inform marketing and product strategy.
- Contribute to product positioning and messaging: Work with the team to define product positioning and craft messaging frameworks that guide the marketing team.
- Collaborate in product launch activities: Participate in planning, organizing, and supporting the announcement of new products, features, and other updates.
- Work cross functionally to solve problems: Be flexible to jump in and help solve problems and fill gaps across the teams we support.
What we’re looking for:
- Confidence: A willingness to take on new challenges, and see them through to completion.
- Humility: You’re not afraid to ask “stupid” questions and make mistakes (as long as you learn from them).
- Curiosity: You look for better ways of doing things, even if everyone seems happy with how they are.
- Teamwork: We work together, and succeed as a team!
Bonus points for:
- Communication: Be able to clearly and effectively express ideas and opinions through writing, conversations, and presentations.
- Research: Be comfortable searching the web, reading industry reports, and talking to users to gather actionable insights.
- Collaboration: Be willing to work closely with a wide variety of people and teams while balancing differing priorities to reach the best possible outcome for the organization.