WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a Product Manager to join the Braze Reporting and User Targeting teams. Product Managers at Braze help execute the product roadmap for a given product area and work closely with engineers, product designers and product managers to bring new products to life.
Braze’s User Targeting team focuses on making it efficient and seamless for customers to build user cohorts and send relevant messaging to them. Braze’s Reporting team focuses on making it easy for customers to understand the performance and impact of their marketing efforts.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Collaborate closely with designers, engineers, UX researchers, and product managers to execute the Reporting and User Targeting product strategies.
- Contribute to the creation of data-driven product roadmaps by:
- Surfacing insights from client interviews, feedback and data.
- Understanding customer problems and building proposals to address them.
- Run point on launching our newest features.
- Optimize our development cycles by driving adoption of features and collecting client feedback.
- Establish and manage internal and external stakeholder expectations.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 3+ years of work experience.
- Strong communication, collaboration, organization, and persuasion skills.
- A proactive, positive, can-do attitude. You drive projects to completion excellently, have a track record of delivering business impact, and are always looking for new ways that processes and products can be improved.
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team and balance multiple projects at once.
- Eagerness to learn and grow.
- Bonus Points:
- Experience working on a product team in any capacity.
- Experience analyzing data.
- Experience at a B2B SaaS company.
- Marketing industry experience or subject matter expertise.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.