About the Team
Fanatics Collectibles is a new company working at the intersection of collectibles and technology. Backed by some of the best investors, sports properties and operators in the world, we are integrating with Fanatics’ global digital sports platform – which includes 900 sports relationships and more than 81 million reachable fans – to reimagine the collectibles business for the 21st century.
The Topps Company, Inc. is a creator and marketer of sports, entertainment, and recreational products, headquartered in New York, NY, striving to foster an enduring connection between fans and their sport heroes. Its product portfolio includes football, baseball, basketball, ice hockey, soccer, and other sports and non-sports trading cards, jerseys, hats, balls, bats, and photos.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to set the product vision and feature roadmaps of our Marvel trading card app.
Your mission will be to deliver the best possible experience to our users.
The Product Manager will report to the Director of Product.
- Executing product vision and ensuring that this vision consistently drives the product
- Mastering, improving and refining existing processes and documentation
- Optimizing user experience to improve retention KPIs and grow our audience
- Conducting detailed product analytics to assess, learn from and improve KPIs
- Inspiring a talented team of designers, producers, engineers, and artists to deliver their best work
- 1-3 years of experience developing features for a live mobile consumer product as a product manager, producer or analyst
- Passion for delivering great user experiences
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
- Passion for collectibles and the brands that Topps represents, especially Marvel