See yourself at Twilio.
Join the team as our next Product Manager on Twilio’s Onboarding and Compliance team.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Twilio is looking for a Product Manager to help build the next generation of customer onboarding experiences for products across our Communications Platform. The products you’ll build will help customers select the right channels, configurations, and product packages to succeed with their use case. In this role, you will launch onboarding experiences that prioritize product-led growth and delight customers by helping them discover their magic moment with Twilio. You’ll work side-by-side with designers, other product managers, and engineering counterparts to determine requirements, plan dependencies, and execute on product roadmaps.
As a Product Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Draft requirements to drive the execution of new roadmap features. Develop and maintain source of truth documentation. Obtain alignment across departments with recurring updates and presentations.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Be the leading expert on our customers’ needs, understanding what and how they use Twilio, where they get stuck, and how to make their jobs easier.
- DRAW THE OWL: Lead the execution of a rapidly evolving roadmap that will overhaul major elements of the Twilio customer experience. Deliver value for customers with innovative onboarding experiences that minimize time to magic while simultaneously setting up customers for long-term success.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work across Twilio product teams to share knowledge, train team members, and evangelize onboarding product strategy.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Clearly communicate product performance and roadmap progress to leadership.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 4+ years in product management at a fast-paced company. You have hustle and know how to knock down barriers to achieve your objectives.
- You are curious, collaborative, humble, and empathetic.
- You are a strategic thinker and thrive when operating with a broad scope. You are comfortable leading product management from conception through continuous operation of 24×7 services.
- You have solved complex problems and have the aptitude to navigate uncharted waters.
- Skilled at determining requirements from multiple sources and translating them into objectives for engineering and design to deliver.
- Collaborative mindset and ability to work with distributed, cross-functional teams.
- Experience managing products at various stages of maturity, from legacy to greenfield.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Superb communication skills. You're equally at home presenting on stage to an audience of developers as you are coming up with product requirements. Your best days are the ones where you do both on the same day.
- Design savvy. You have experience working closely with designers on complex front-end focused projects. Knowledge of UX best practices and wireframing expertise is also a plus.
- Technically savvy. Experience with APIs, enterprise software, and cloud communications is a plus.
This role is remote, based in Colombia.
What we offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including things like competitive pay, generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role may be eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan. All roles are eligible for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.