Harvest is an industry-leading software company making tools that help businesses run smoothly. We believe that businesses succeed by using their time intentionally, and our products support our customers by helping them track, report, and forecast time. For the past 18 years, our customers have relied on us as a critical part of their day-to-day operations. Today, Harvest is used by over 70,000 SMB professional services firms around the world.
Harvest started as a group of 3 and grew slowly to today’s current total of over 85 teammates. We’ve worked as a remote team since the beginning, and we continue to nurture and invest in the needs of a remote-first culture.
We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels valued, included, and heard. One key aspect of this is continuing to create spaces for diverse life experiences and work histories. If you are a member of a group that is historically underrepresented and disadvantaged in tech, business, and society in general, we want to meet you and we encourage you to apply.
Harvest is a product-led growth company, and we’re looking for a teammate able to work US East Coast hours, to play a crucial role as Harvest’s primary Growth PM.
You’ll report to the Group Product Manager on a product team of 4 other PMs and 4 designers. We’re a creative, kind, and learning-focused group that trusts and works closely with engineering, insights, support, and marketing teams to craft business tools that our customers rely on to thrive.
Day to day, you’ll collaborate with a cross-functional team to develop and implement initiatives and experiments targeting key growth goals, informed by a research-backed strategy and a goal-oriented roadmap that you’ll help to collaboratively develop. In close collaboration with this team, you’ll take ownership of, and define strategies to impact trial onboarding, user engagement, and the adoption of new product lines.
What you’ll do
- Partner closely with design, engineering, marketing, support, and other stakeholders to steer growth-focused initiatives from ideation through design, execution, launch, outcomes, and iteration
- Collaboratively design and implement experiments to test hypotheses and quickly adapt strategies to impact growth goals
- Define, monitor, and analyze product metrics, and use learnings to identify and prioritize growth opportunities
- Perform customer and competitive research to identify customer pain points and growth opportunities
- Clearly track and communicate product plans, trade-offs, and outcomes to a wide range of audiences
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years of growth product manager experience on a B2B SaaS product
- Proven track record of successfully driving product-led growth, with experience in marketing, conversion, and retention
- Strong scientific and analytical decision making skills, with familiarity of SaaS KPIs, as well as analytics and A/B testing tools
- Proficient at translating data insights into actionable growth strategies that can be easily understood by a variety of teammates
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills that are inclusive of a wide variety of perspectives
- Diplomatic, humble, and considerate collaborator who understands teammates’ expertise, can generate buy-in and facilitate teamwork, and is inspired by teammates’ successes
- Flexible and respectful of a distributed and diverse work culture, with a focus on what can be learned from all experiences
- Skill in human-centered leadership, with the ability to take initiative and operate semi-autonomously at a remote-first, growing company
At Harvest, our compensation consists of three main components:
1. A competitive base pay
The salary for this role is $160,000 in USD. Every Harvester with the same role expectations receives the same base pay, and we aim to pay at the top of the market (informed by third-party data) for all roles.
2. Individual and company performance bonus plans
We believe in rewarding performance, and Harvesters are eligible to receive an individual and company performance bonus
3. Competitive benefits*
We offer a number of benefits, including:
- 15 days of vacation in your first year, plus company holidays and a week off for winter break; and you’ll get an additional two days per year until you reach 20 days
- 100% coverage of health insurance premiums across our medical, dental, and vision plan offerings for you, your spouse, and your dependents
- A yearly budget for your professional learning and development goals
- A 401k plan with a 6% company match after three months with the company
- 16 weeks of paid family leave to all new parents with the option to use it all at once or throughout the baby’s first year, as well as a virtual platform providing support across fertility, pregnancy, adoption, and through your first year of parenting
- A charitable giving matching program to support your contributions to your favorite charitable organizations
- And much more
* Some of the benefits described are only available to US-based Harvesters. Benefits information for non-US-based Harvesters will be provided to individuals who interview for those roles.
Please submit your resume and an optional cover letter.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.