Platform’s vision is to help innovators build the future of communication. To do so, we need to provide tools and opportunities to those who want to change the status quo with us.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who will lead a team at the center of the Developers’ activities. We have a complete team that is waiting for someone who will help them achieve their goals.
- Assemble and lead the product team;
- Own the strategy stream and its roadmap;
- Propose projects that contribute to strategy stream success in a measurable way (e.g. by displaying a meaningful change of proxy metrics);
- Execute projects, and analyze and communicate their outcome;
- Be part of the Developer Program team, which consists of a Designer, three Frontend developers, two Backend developers, and a Software Tester;
- Collaborate with other Platform teams to deliver common goals;
- Team up with a Product Marketing Manager to ensure the high recognition of your Team’s effort in the Developers’ eyes.
- A team player: you work together with a team, you prefer a joint win instead of single-played execution;
- Oriented on personal growth: you enjoy learning new skills, growing your toolkit, and reaching for new challenges;
- Product-obsessed: building products is something that you’re naturally attracted to;
- A problem solver: you love to solve problems and ask questions, you’re interested in how things work;
- Transparent in communication: you share your updates early and often, and you appreciate honest communication.
Our ideal candidate has:
- +3 years of experience in the leadership of SaaS products, preferably in product leadership and management roles;
- The confidence in working with data and formulating hypotheses;
- A track record of running successful experiments resulting in product discovery, practical conclusions, and product growth;
- The courage to move fast, make bold business decisions, and the capacity to sustain tight product cycles;
- An excellent command of the English language.