As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
About the Role & Team
This is a fully remote role and we will consider applicants based throughout the world.
Consumer Trading System (CTS) is a back-end platform behind Consumer experience. Our flagship product is Buy Crypto widget allowing our users to instantly buy, sell, convert any combination of cryptocurrencies and cash. The CTS team is delivering new products, features and other enhancements that are being utilized by the front-end: Kraken Consumer mobile application and web version. The ideal candidate has professional experience with trading and trading products, a detailed understanding of consumer trading products, is data-driven, technically adept and has a proven track record of Product Management achievement. The position requires interaction with a wide variety of internal stakeholders at various levels of the organization.
The successful candidate should thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, process-driven environment and be able to adapt and adjust plans on-the-fly. The position requires interaction with a wide variety of internal stakeholders at various levels of the organization. Candidates must possess the ability and willingness to balance consumer needs with business priorities and articulate the rationale behind decisions.
- Deliver Consumer Trading System – new features, functionalities, enhancements
- Work closely with key stakeholders to gather feedback and communicate roadmap
- Define and develop detailed product and business analysis and requirements
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and ensure requirements were understood and implemented as requested
- Develop product documentation including specifications, wireframes and process flows
- Take ownership over the product and ensure business continuity by collaborating with Finance and Operations teams
- Evangelize the power of analytics and experimentation in building a data-driven organization
- Evaluate new product opportunities and bring forward proposals for products to engage consumers
- Facilitate communication across all project phases and proactively alert management of issues as well as changes to scope, timelines and resources
- 4+ years of product management experience
- Intimate knowledge of the cryptocurrency exchange space
- Experience in trading on cryptocurrency exchanges
- Prior crypto, trading, gaming or banking experience is required
- Expertise in data gathering and quantitative analysis (SQL, data visualization tools)
- Strong grasp of information architecture and user experience best practices
- Solution oriented, highly-motivated and proactive self-starter
- Macro-to-micro versatility: strategic mindset coupled with a keen attention to detail
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills, and experience interacting with diverse personalities
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities