FormAssembly is looking for an experienced Program Manager – Voice of Customer to join our growing and dynamic Product Team!
- In partnership with our Product, Sales & Marketing, Data and CS teams, you will be responsible for creating and managing processes that connect us to the voice of our customers and propagate an internal customer-first thinking
- Recommend customer facing features based on data and insights collected from customer input.
- Create and manage customer advisory boards and other closed loop feedback opportunities to keep customers engaged with the product development process.
- Collect and organize data and oversee a data-driven environment within VoC to dive deep using customer insights and business metrics.
- Analyze and synthesize the voice of the customer, competitor intel, industry trends to assist with the roadmap and ideation planning
- Monitor competitors with Product Marketing and emerging market trends with both quantitative and qualitative data sets.
- Own the process: Measuring feedback, analyzing themes and trends, governing the data, reporting to stakeholders.
Required Qualifications & Proficiencies
- 5 + years experience
- Excellent communication, presentation and organization skills with the ability to summarize and present information in a way that provides actionable insights
- Experience in Customer Experience, Process Improvement, Customer Relations, Project Management, Operations or Marketing.
- Skilled in VOC improvement concepts and principles
- Track record of collaboration and partnership with cross functional teams
- Experience leading, facilitating journey mapping and VOC sessions (internal and with customers)
- Experience in developing a research function with knowledge of research methodologies
- Experience working remotely
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and rapidly growth environment
FormAssembly is a 100% remote, fast-growing SaaS company with teammates all over the world that come together every day to help customers streamline data collection processes. We’re chasing major growth goals year after year, and we’re looking for talented, driven individuals to join our dynamic team.
FormAssembly works with 5,000+ leading companies worldwide to help them collect data quickly and securely, including Amazon, PayPal, Dell, Harvard, and more. We have been recognized in the 2020 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for four years in a row, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2021 Leader. As we grow rapidly and adapt our product to better serve our impressive roster of customers, we’re also dedicated to fostering community and building relationships with our coworkers.
For a glimpse at what it’s like to work at a SaaS company with 35% year over year growth and teammates from all over the world who live out our core values of transparency, accountability, curiosity, ambition, composure, and kindness, learn about our awesome team and how and why we work remotely.
If you share our core values and want to work together to build something great for our customers, we’d be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in tech, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
This is a full-time position, open to all locations (working remotely from home).
FormAssembly offers several benefits that help to facilitate a healthy team, personal growth, and a work-life balance, all of which contribute to creating a more engaged and passionate workforce.
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for team members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match for team members based in the United States
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided Mac laptop
You’ll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!