We’re on a mission to help every family leave their legacy with a fast, easy, and secure way to create, manage, and distribute their estate plan online. Since 2017, we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of families plan for their future with a streamlined and intuitive approach that makes estate planning simple, affordable, and accessible. We’re backed by leading names in venture capital including Jackson Square Ventures, Link Ventures, Revolution’s Rise of the Rest, Halogen Ventures, and more.
Our team cares deeply about crafting the highest quality product experiences, and each team member has a profound impact on the vision and direction of what we deliver. At Trust & Will, our first core value is creating the best member experience, period. Our Member Support team is on a mission to deliver and ensure that Members who utilize additional services in both the pre and post-death space continue to have the white glove service that we aim for. We work diligently to build relationships with our US-based prospects and Members to help them navigate through the complexities of Estate Planning and Probate.
- As a Probate Success Specialist for our Probate team you will lead our Concierge and Attorney Support tiered Probate Members and act as their main point of contact throughout the entire 12-18 month probate process. You will be responsible for effectively and efficiently managing the process of the full customer probate life cycle. You will act as the main point of communication for Probate Members and become a trusted advisor when it comes to maximizing the value of our product offerings and solutions for them.
About the Role:
- Own, drive and manage an end-to-end probate case process for members
- Build a strong and trusting relationship with the members throughout the duration of their probate case
- Review customer questionnaires and prepare probate documents appropriate to their case and region
- Act as the main point of contact for any questions or concerns by your assigned cases
- Develop a thorough understanding of Probate and the Trust & Will products and the value it brings to probate members
- Be the voice and champion of probate members to the broader company
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and empathize with customers
- Strong emotional intelligence and critical thinking skills
- Ability to clearly and simply explain/synthesize probate concepts in easy-to-understand terms
- Ability to manage a full caseload, timelines, and deadlines across daily tasks
- Strong desire to make a difference and the ability to relate small daily tasks with a greater mission
- Comfortable completing complex tasks across many applications and digital platforms, some of which are integrated, some of which are not
- A passion for helping people
Bonus Points for:
- Tech startup experience
- Experience in financial services, legal services, customer support, or account management
Full-time Employee Benefits & Perks:
- Our salary for this position is $75,000, in addition to compensation, we also include an employee equity package as a component of our offer along with other benefits and perks outlined below.
- Unlimited time off that you are encouraged to use
- Quarterly company-wide breaks (think Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall break)
- 1 PTO day a month to spend with friends, family, or however you choose
- 4 days/year to volunteer in your community
- Fantastic health benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and generous parental leave
- Financial wellness benefits (Equity & tax advisory support, savings options, and employee-sponsored 401k)
- A informal mentorship program, guest speakers & reimbursement for learning opportunities
- Flexible work schedule + hours
- Family-friendly work environment. We support the complexity of a remote world with the needs of families
- Optional company-sponsored events and travel throughout the year
- $500 Work from home stipend + mac & Apple accessories
- Join an Inc. Magazine Best Workplace & Inc. 5000 winner!
Health and Wellness Benefits