Our global payments team provides a best-in-class, recurring, frictionless payments experience that facilitates our mission, drives business outcomes, and protects against fraud. As a principal product manager on the team, you will develop, own, and drive the end-to-end product strategy and roadmap across our portfolio of payments solutions. This role is an integral part of the product team that develops and maintains the global payments platform at Vimeo.
Payments is a complex and highly strategic area for Vimeo. We leave millions of dollars on the table when we are not able to successfully process payments and we lose money when we have excess chargebacks and payment fraud. Product managers in this space operate with autonomy to navigate the continuously changing payments landscape and address issues as they arise. You will also take ownership of a wide variety of projects ranging from building standalone payment experiences, to integrating third-party payment solution providers, to upgrading significant portions of the underlying payments platform infrastructure.
If you have a thirst for continuous learning, a dedication to action-oriented analysis, a relentless focus on the customer, and an attitude that anything is possible, then Vimeo is the place for you.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a compelling product vision that is built on top of a deep, data-driven understanding of customer and business needs in the payments space.
- Roll up your sleeves, dig into the details, create requirements, and drive a steady cadence of improvements.
- Set a high bar for success, never accept the status quo, look for every opportunity you can find to innovate.
- Manage the execution of initiatives from solution through launch – engaging all the right teams at Vimeo along the way.
- Define metrics for success and failure and analyze and create dashboards for key metrics.
- Work cross-functionally throughout the organization, partnering with engineering, data science, finance, customer service, legal, and more.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 7+ years of experience in product management with a proven track record of successfully launching product solutions.
- 4+ years of experience with various aspects of payments, preferably within a recurring revenue business.
- 4+ years of quantitative analytical experience, including the ability to analyze hard data, draw conclusions, and develop recommendations.
- Strong operational knowledge of payments processing methods protocols and platforms including experience with chargebacks and payments fraud.
- Proven self-starter with a bias for action, who can both execute and strategize, and who is comfortable with ambiguity.
Targeted Base Salary Range: $142,200 to $216,500
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire and nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment and a candidate’s home base.
Base salary is just one component of Vimeo’s total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits and perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, wellbeing resources, and more.
Vimeo (NASDAQ:VMEO) is the world’s most innovative video experience platform. We enable anyone to create high-quality video experiences to connect better and bring ideas to life. We proudly serve our growing community of nearly 300 million users — from creative storytellers to globally distributed teams at the world’s largest companies. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.