For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
As a Principal, Product Manager at PointClickCare, you lead strategic initiatives that cross product boundaries. You are responsible for defining business objectives and driving the necessary key results for overarching product areas. You draw upon your extensive product management and domain experience to act as a player-coach and provide strategic leadership to more junior product colleagues to ensure alignment and successful execution towards common goals. You represent the needs of our users and customers, internally and externally.
You have a track record of building sophisticated products and solving customer problems, from discovery, to implementation, to delivery. You are a collaborative leader who ensures successful outcomes for our customers, while optimizing time to value and increasing ROI. You foster a growth mindset culture and suggest ideas for continuous improvement across products and processes. You are comfortable evangelizing your strategy and roadmap to executive stakeholders and externally with customers and partners as needed.
This role will focus on behavioral health offerings delivering value to both clinical personas and our Convener customers, which includes state agencies, hospital associations, and other entities that aim to improve public health and create alignment and networks at the state or federal level. The Principal, Product Manager will be responsible for defining and executing strategic investments in, and commercialization and scaling of our behavioral health product portfolio.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Use qualitative and quantitative techniques to understand current and future customer and user needs and pain points
· Understand company objectives and creates and drives the strategy and multi-year roadmap to achieve strategic outcomes and
Increase wallet share.
· Understand Convener and behavioral health clinical persona needs in priority states to ensure products deliver on value propositions
· Understand the broader product portfolio and prioritize product investments and tradeoffs using data-driven analysis and good
Judgement to create a compelling business case and quantify return on investment.
· Engage with User Experience, Engineering, Technical Writers, and other product managers leveraging modern agile processes and
Design Thinking and ensure concepts are valuable and feasible.
· Collaborate with Software Commercialization, Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, Customer Success, and other functions to
ensure successful product launches and releases.
· Build and manage strategic relationships with customers to solicit input on product strategy and roadmap priorities.
· Determine research priorities and partner with Marketing, Corporate Strategy, and UX to execute research and synthesize the output
into clear product strategy.
· Participate in industry events, and lead customer and partner facing engagements as a product expert.
· Understand competitive landscape
· Inspire, energize and motivate cross-functional teams
· Work with Partnerships team and third-party partners and vendors to conduct build, partner buy analysis to deliver compelling
solutions to customers
· Present and communicate product strategy and roadmaps to internal and external stakeholders to support and coordinate objectives
Qualifications and Experience:
· 7+ years working in product management, preferably in the healthcare space
· Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science, or a healthcare-related field of study.
· Experience with behavioral health use cases and/or regulatory requirements preferred
· Solid track record of managing large product lines, innovation, and a general curiosity and drive for building great products with great user experience.
· Skilled multi-tasker with ability to work through ambiguity and derives energy from a complex, dynamic, and fast-paced environment.
· Proven ability influencing stakeholders, executing product priorities, and driving business results.
· Strong strategic, analytical, and critical thinking skills, with an ability to identify the most important things amongst many important things.
· Strong oral, written, and listening communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
· Solid understanding of Agile and Design Thinking methodologies.