SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
We are currently recruiting for an Implementation Architect, based in UK for this EMEA role, as a Senior Professional for our Services Organization to perform the role of Solutions Architect advising strategic customers on complex security needs.
- Implementing successful security solutions.
- Advising with Sales on Architecting and designing complex environments.
- Collaborating with both internal and external service partners to develop and deliver world-class services.
- Supporting customer success and fostering a trusted-advisor relationship between SonicWall and its Customers.
- Plan, develop and deliver training material, classes and workshops.
- Ability to travel onsite and rack heavy equipment (<80lbs).
- 10+ years of experience as an Information Security Architect, or Sr. Consultant.
- B.A./B.S. in CS/CIS/MIS/Business or related field equivalent.
- Current CISSP or CEH.
- Strong experience of architecting/designing/implementing enterprise solutions (application services, network or security).
- Excellent technical knowledge of networking, switching and routing: IPv4 and IPv6, VLAN’s, Multicast, L2 & L3, ECMP, Load balancing, IPsec VPN, GRE, Route based tunneling, SSL VPN, Single Sign On, Policy based routing, OSPF, BGP, Syslog, Netflow, Multicast, broadcast, LACP, VRRP, clustering, etc.
- Array of wireless experience, not only in deployment but also with design, trouble shooting and site surveys.
- Must have CWNP qualifications.
- Experience with one or more of the following product suites is necessary: SonicWall, Cisco (ASA, Sourcefire, ISE), Juniper, Palo Alto, Fortinet, F5, Watchguard, Barracuda, McAfee.
- Email Security: Anti-Spam, AV, Anti-Phishing, delivered solutions both hosted and on premises.
- Experience in endpoint security, expert on Active Directory, LDAP, Radius, TACACS+.
- Linux/Unix/MAC OSX/iOS/Android/Windows environments.
- Security principals – encryption, risks & compliance, defense in depth, business continuity, CIA principles etc.
- Must be able to travel to Globally, mainly in the EU.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully execute requirements based on a SOW and project plans.
SonicWall is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At SonicWall, we pride ourselves on recruiting a diverse mix of talented people and providing active security solutions in 215 countries.
#networking #firewall #security