We’re on a mission to empower innovation through a culture of collaboration by providing teams the means and methods to turn ideas and insights into reality.
Founded in 2011, Mural is a leading innovator in visual collaboration for hybrid, remote, and distributed teams. We believe in what we build, and our team of more than 400 “Muralistas” around the world collaborate in the Mural® app. Our values guide our intentionally inclusive product and culture, which includes collaboration design education and a flexible monthly stipend for learning, wellness, and coworking.
Mural has raised $200M to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill our mission. The company is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100, including innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, GitLab, Microsoft, and Atlassian.
ABOUT THE TEAM
You will be joining a group of hard working and fun-loving GTM System professionals who are passionate about supporting Mural’s mission. Our team sits at the crossroads of technology and operations and act as trusted advisors to design, build, and optimize our go-to-market systems. We are looking for a talented GTM Technical Architect to help expand and extend our capabilities even further!
MURAL is looking for a Principal Go-to-Market (GTM) Technical Architect to join MURAL’s Revenue Operations & Strategy org. In this role, you will serve as a technical, hands-on leader in the GTM Systems team. You will be tightly integrated with Mural’s Engineering, Product-led Growth, and Marketing & Sales Ops teams, and will be responsible for making informed enterprise architecture decisions that enable Mural’s growth and scale as well as each team’s success. You also will be responsible for advising and evaluating new software tools, will be a critical decision maker in current and future investments, and will help foster a culture of innovation and engineering excellence.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop and implement a technical roadmap for system architecture that meets the needs of business, as informed by GTM stakeholders, Data Engineering, Data Analytics, and GTM Systems technical leadership and delivery teams; maintain documentation on the enterprise architecture.
- Create and lead a process for architectural governance.
- Oversee governance & data schema design within Salesforce to ensure access to quality data by cross functional teams.
- Support GTM Systems Analysts with definition of functional and technical requirements.
- Make recommendations and support decision-making of cross-functional teams on new tools, capabilities, and data flows that are consistent with the enterprise architecture objectives and fulfill long-term business objectives; research and identify the right tools and technology stack based on scalability, performance, and financial needs.
- Identify and design custom configurations and integrations to meet business needs.
- Partner with the Mural Security, Legal, IT, Product and Engineering teams to identify, quantify, and mitigate risks in order to maintain Mural’s corporate security posture.
- Contribute to any M&A IT technical integration strategy and implementation.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 12+ years of experience in Software development and technical architecture experience with Salesforce and other Enterprise IT; Salesforce Technical Architect Certification, preferred.
- 5+ years hands-on experience with Go-to-Market SaaS Platforms (including Salesforce, Segment, Marketo, Gainsight, Pendo, Databricks) and Integration Technologies (including Zapier, Workato).
- Strong knowledge of integration and API protocols and best practices including REST, SOAP, and Streaming APIs.
- Ability to tap experiential knowledge to recommend Code or Declarative solutions when considering business needs and requirements.
- Experience in a product-led growth (PLG) environment, a plus
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, and analytic skills.
- Highly collaborative and customer-centric approach to working with GTM, Engineering, and Analytics teams.
- Outstanding communication skills; experience collaborating with, presenting to, and influencing non-technical audiences.
For roles based in New York City, California, Colorado, and Washington, the base salary for this role ranges from $208,800 – $261,000 + equity + benefits. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for variable compensation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.