Title: Practice Director – Healthcare – P6
Location: Remote US
Reports to: Senior Director, Healthcare Practice
We are currently seeking a Practice Director for the Healthcare Practice.
In this role you will have product management and delivery responsibility for the Healthcare Practice with a focus on payers for healthcare in the U.S.
You will be responsible for thought leadership, ownership of the product roadmap, assistance with business development and delivery of research results and insights within your assigned practice area. Our full product set includes syndicated market research, proprietary market research, consulting, certification programs, and other related products and services. This role will work closely with Sales Leadership, other members of the Healthcare Practice team, and the Consumer Insights team in delivering short and long-term growth of our Healthcare business.
This role will be a key contributor in expanding the use and impact of the various J.D. Power (JDP) customer experience products and services within the Healthcare industry. The role will contribute to positioning J.D. Power as a strategic partner in the voice of the customer space across the Healthcare Industry.
- Meets with clients and delivers research results and insights
- Supports business development and ultimately is responsible for meeting revenue and sales targets for the assigned areas of the Healthcare practice
- Proactively pursues thought leadership opportunities and is recognized as a top-20 thought leader in the U.S. Healthcare Industry
- Builds and maintains senior level (VP, SVP and EVP) including C-Level relationships (CMO, Chief Customer Officer, etc.) within the Healthcare Industry
- Builds and maintains knowledge of the Healthcare Industry and awareness of market trends.
- Maintains deep understanding of client strategies and can map JDP products and services to client needs to grow revenues and strengthen relationships
- Supports the Managing Director to develop and align the product roadmap for J.D. Power’s Healthcare Practice
- 6-10 + years in market research, management consulting or other client-facing role with a proven track record of product management and business development success
- Industry expertise in either Commercial Member Health plans and or Medicare Advantage plans
- Client or supplier side experience with product management and market research as applicable within Healthcare field
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree preferred
- Ability to build rapport and business relationships; high emotional intelligence
- Strong presentation/public speaking skills
- Demonstrated track record of delivering multiple client presentations in a short period of time
- Comfortable with Travel 20%-30%
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Comfortable with CRM systems, Salesforce.com, Excel, Power Point, etc.
The Career Opportunity:
For the qualified candidate, this position affords the opportunity to leverage his/her experience in consumer research, customer experience management, consulting, and advisory sales to manage a high-profile Healthcare practice
The Team / The Business:
Joining a successful team of practice leaders, consultative sales professionals, research scientists, and project managers. J.D. Power is the market leader in voice of the customer market data research and is a brand recognized around the world.
Our Hiring Manager says:
“I am looking for a Healthcare professional who is great at listening and understanding a client’s needs and can deliver our research and insights in way that establishes us a trusted business partner. We are looking for a self-starter, with a positive attitude, that can add depth to our team and value to our customer base. Finally, we prefer someone who has worked in the payer side of the Healthcare industry and has a passion for customer experience and recognition as a thought leader in the field.”
The Way We Work:
- Leader Led
- Remote First
- Foster Flexibility
- Reward Performance
- Time Off Matters
J.D. Power is clear about what we do to ensure our success into the future. We unite industry leading data and insights with world-class technology to solve our clients’ toughest challenges.
At J.D. Power, we strive to be Truth Finders, Change Makers and Team Driven – the distinct behaviors that, together, define our unique culture.
Truth Finders – At J.D. Power, we are proud of the unbiased data and findings we provide. As individuals, each and every member of our team is dedicated to living this same objectivity and embodying the highest ethical and professional standards – the only ‘favorite’ we have is the truth.
Change Makers – At J.D. Power, we never stand still. We constantly seek better ways – innovating and evolving in everything we do to support our colleagues and our clients alike – and all in service of delivering data and insights that drive meaningful business impact.
Team Driven – At J.D. Power, we are one team and we are activated. Regardless of individual role, every member of our team is dedicated to supporting their immediate colleagues and our broader J.D. Power family to deliver on our collective purpose and make us greater than the sum of our parts. At J.D. Power, these values are more than words.
J.D. Power is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
J.D. Power is an equal-opportunity employer and compliant with AODA/ADA legislation. Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to email@example.com.