Mountaintop is a new game studio creating multiplayer games for players that crave a challenge. We’re an independent, remote-first studio primarily located in the US.
We’re creating the types of games that bring people together — and keep them together for “just one more round.” The types of games that inspired us as kids. The games that become our hobbies, and sometimes our obsessions.
Games are a reflection of the teams that make them. So to make the best games, we’re building a studio that puts the team first — one that’s collaborative, anti-crunch, diverse, and inclusive.
We’d love for you to join us.
We’re looking for an experienced Player Support Lead who’s passionate about building extraordinary new experiences that inspire others.
As the Player Support Lead, you will build and scale new support channels and disciplines (e.g., social, moderation, trust & safety). This will involve defining the support strategy, creating the operational processes, building the teams, and ensuring successful performance outcomes. You will collaborate with other leaders, internal stakeholders, and outsourced vendor partners to achieve a seamless player experience built for scale.
We’re looking for someone who is driven and passionate about solving novel challenges in the gaming industry, has a strong bias toward action, and is excited to work in a player-focused environment.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Delivering outstanding player experiences through player support
- Designing and driving the player support strategy and collaborating with cross-functional partners to make it a reality
- Defining, launching, and executing strategic initiatives focused on elevating support response across our internal teams, customers, and partners
- Managing an internal and external player support team across multiple regions/timezones
- Fostering operational excellence across all touchpoints of the player support journey
- Helping to design, manage, and iterate on tooling and infrastructure for player support
- Establishing processes to identify, track, and escalate trends, emerging issues, and product/policy opportunities
- Contributing to concept, direction, and gameplay for all Mountaintop projects
- Sharing studio updates that help us understand player issues and how we can address them as a team
- Contributing to a team culture that prides itself on excellence, innovation, trust, and respect
- A love for playing and making amazing games
- 5+ years of Support, Operations, and/or Moderation experience
- Experience in developing comprehensive player support plans and strategies for a live game
- Comfortable making tough calls
- Demonstrated track record of solving complex, multi-disciplinary challenges
- Ability to adapt and lead in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, with great time management skills
- Experience with PC and console games
- Experience working on live-service networked multiplayer games
- Experience working with external support agencies or support teams
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance (100% of employee premiums paid, 90% of dependent premiums paid)
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote-work Friendly
*Specific perks (benefits) apply to regular, full-time employees only (benefits do not apply to contractors). Benefits are determined by country of residency and comply with local, state, and country regulations.*