“Many companies have forgotten they sell to actual people. Humans care about the entire experience, not just the marketing or sales or service. To really win in the modern age, you must solve for humans.” — Dharmesh Shah, Co-Founder, HubSpot
Our client is a forward-thinking company specializing in smart marketing cloud solutions that seamlessly unite marketing data and tools for their customers. Their innovative product launch platform offers a wide range of products, some of which require a fresh perspective, while others demand entirely new pages. Their primary focus centers on the advertising sector, serving predominantly advertising companies and marketing-oriented businesses.
They're looking for a PHP Developer to add to their team and improve their leading product lines. They need someone who is driven, a self-starter, and strong problem-solver. In this role, you will get to architect, implement and maintain various parts of their products. You'll be collaborating with other engineers & teams such as QA, DevOps, Product, Design, etc. You'll work alongside their Senior PHP Developer and ensure a timely delivery of tasks. If you're passionate about solving for humans, as our opening quote states, then this is a great opportunity for you!
Your responsibilities will be:
- Producing clean, high-quality, maintainable code
- Taking ownership for product functionalities, from implementation to iteration
- Focusing on back-end development, though if you have fullstack experience you can also contribute to the front-end
- Managing large data sets
- Collaborating with code reviews
- Collaborating with other teams
You'll be ideal for this position if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or
- + years of professional experience as a software developer
- Excellent backend development experience
- Experience with PHP 8, and MySQL
- Solid understanding of OOP concepts
- Experience with agile methodologies
Bonus points for:
- Experience with containerization and virtualization
- Experience with responsive web applications
If you thrive in liaison-type positions and think you'd be a good fit for this role, don't hesitate! Fill out the form below to apply so we can get in touch!