Performance Marketing Specialist
Common Energy New York, New York, United States Full-time 2022-07-28
About Common Energy
Common Energy is at the forefront of the clean energy revolution. Our platform enables homeowners and businesses to connect their utility account to new clean energy projects, lower carbon emissions, and save on their electricity for free. There is no on-site installation and signing up only takes two minutes. As such, we are a key part of the solution to mitigate global climate change.
Common Energy’s board and advisors include executives from Facebook, Google and President Obama’s cabinet. We’re searching for a Performance Marketing Specialist with expertise in social ad platforms to lead and execute our digital growth strategy.
In this role, you will lead advertising campaigns across key search and social media platforms to drive consumer adoption for the business.
- Lead, analyze and optimize digital campaigns to drive large-scale consumer adoption
- Manage the digital budget to balance growth and profitability
- Partner with creative and communications leads to propose, execute and manage high-impact digital campaigns
- Track KPIs, assess performance and optimize
- Scale well-performing campaigns
- Optimize keyword and audience targeting research and optimization
- Present weekly performance to senior management
- Contribute to a positive, fun work environment!
- 4+ years experience working as a performance marketer managing monthly ad budgets greater than $200,000 for consumer campaigns, e.g., B2C
- Proven expertise leading B2C campaigns that have led to 100,000 or more users
- Expert-level understanding of SEM and SEO techniques, as well as the data management platforms
- Excellent written communication skills, and experience writing creative, clear and engaging copy
- Strong analytical skills
- You have permanent authorization to work for any employer in the U.S. without sponsorship
Compensation and other good stuff:
- Attractive compensation including base and performance compensation
- Learn and work with the best: Our tight-knit team includes experts across the energy sector!
- Killer SWAG!
- You will interact with everyone on the team, including the CEO
- One team, no politics.