At Bazaarvoice, we create smart shopping experiences. Through our expansive global network, product-passionate community & enterprise technology, we connect thousands of brands and retailers with billions of consumers. Our solutions enable brands to connect with consumers and collect valuable user-generated content, at an unprecedented scale. This content achieves global reach by leveraging our extensive and ever-expanding retail, social & search syndication network. And we make it easy for brands & retailers to gain valuable business insights from real-time consumer feedback with intuitive tools and dashboards. The result is smarter shopping: loyal customers, increased sales, and improved products.
The problem we are trying to solve : Brands and retailers struggle to make real connections with consumers. It’s a challenge to deliver trustworthy and inspiring content in the moments that matter most during the discovery and purchase cycle. The result? Time and money spent on content that doesn’t attract new consumers, convert them, or earn their long-term loyalty.
Our brand promise : closing the gap between brands and consumers.
Founded in 2005, Bazaarvoice is headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Marketing Communications Specialist: Works on the planning, implementation and development of new marketing ideas for partners and clients. Supports communications projects in the areas of advertising and promotional programs, public relations and trade shows, including Internet-based communications. Participates in the development of plans for product promotion in support of marketing objectives. Prepares materials for internal and external presentations on products, business plans and management communications. May serve as editor for formal business communications.
The Performance Marketing Manager is an integral part of the global growth marketing team, helping support significant business growth driving contact and account acquisition, MQLs, pipeline, and bookings supporting business goals. This role will report to the Head of Performance Marketing and support the performance marketing team — from digital marketing and paid media to campaign implementation and optimization. The right candidate will be an organized, tech-savvy, collaborative individual with a growth mindset.
- Develop and manage omni-channel campaigns and optimize for performance to attract, convert and close new business and client growth opportunities
- Create a data-informed approach and manage a test-and-learn strategy across channels to drive higher engagement, conversion and ROI
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis – analyzing key metrics, implementing needed actions, communicating out to broader marketing team
- Implement tactics across channels including digital ads, webinars, email, website, etc.
- Work with both internal and external teams including marketing ops, digital, database, field, paid agency, and related technology vendors
- Manage key tasks related to campaign requests and documentation
Skills & Experience:
- Strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Strong desire to learn and grow
- Solid understanding of digital marketing techniques and channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Analytical and reporting skills
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Familiarity with sales and martech stack (e.g. SalesForce, Marketo, Google Analytics, 6sense, Google Adwords)
- Experience in platforms like Metadata, Terminus, 6sense, and similar digital marketing tools a plus
- Experience in SaaS/B2B/high-tech a plus