About your future team
Nexient is on a mission: To rid the world of crappy software, one sprint at a time.
Every day, our 1000+ Agile developers, designers, and strategists empower each other to find passion in our work while we innovate the world. This culture of teamwork and curiosity is fueled by a product-minded approach to our work, crafting extraordinary custom software solutions and growing careers along the way.
Our clients range from some of America’s favorite brands in retail, healthcare, financial services to fast-emerging disruptors – You might have read about us in the NY Times. We’re also recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor, HFS Hot Vendor, and America’s leading 100% U.S. Agile software services partner.
If you’re looking to change the trajectory of your career, make an impact on Day One, develop custom software on the best technology around – and maybe even make people’s lives easier — then you belong here, with us.
People Partner are adept in coaching, Influencing, facilitation, conflict resolution, process development and problem-solving. You can display proven results in organizational development and ability to build partnerships at all levels within an organization. You are an expert in change management and employee communications. You have a skilled working knowledge of employment law, and you remain in tune with developing employment and engagement trends and solutions. You have an ability to multi-task and meet deadlines as well as address issues in a timely manner. You have the ability to lead workplace investigations in a fair and confidential manner. You have a knack for influencing leaders and display effective decision-making and problem-solving skills. You pay attention to detail and consider yourself a coach and advocate as well as an analytical thinker.
Skills and experience you possess:
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- You communicate with all levels within an organization with ease
- Strong emotional intelligence that complements your ability to leverage both empathy and business acumen
- Ability to coach leaders and individual contributors
- Process development and problem solving
- Risk assessment
- Understanding of US employment law
- Compliance and benefits
- Compensation analysis and audit
- 2-5 years of experience
- Demonstrate discretion and sound judgment while working with sensitive and confidential materials
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Certification is a plus
Skills that could make you stand out:
- Experienced with workplace investigations
- Experience in a technology or consulting company
- Training delivery and development
- Compliance and Compensation
- Systems integration experience after a merger or acquisition