‘FitXR is a fitness technology company working at the cutting edge of virtual reality. We started life in a garden shed in the UK. Fast forward to today, we’re known as the team behind the award-winning VR App FitXR which is one of the top-selling games on the Oculus and Steam stores.We’re a fast-growing funded scale-up breaking new grounds in how people move. With backing from top investors such as Hiro Capital we’ve achieved 1M+ downloads were changing even more people’s lives through virtual reality fitness.We are a global remote first company and our team spans across the UK, US and Spain. Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds including fitness and some of the most successful technology and gaming companies in the world. Our mission is to redefine fitness and prove that exercise can be fun – and for everyone. We believe in a future where exercise everywhere – whether that is the gym, the park, or at home – is enhanced through engaging technology that extends your reality.
FitXR have been rated one of the top 10 in The Informations, 50 Most Promising Startups 🎉
Find out more here
What you’ll do 👀
- Reporting to the People Director, you will support the end-to-end employee lifecycle
- Drive automation in people processes using tools and technology
- Partner stakeholders in the business to drive optimal people practices and adoption of people toolign
- Implement repeatable and scalable people operations processes
- Manage people compliance e.g employment, policies, right to work, visas across Spain, UK, USA
- Ensure we remain consistently compliant from a people operations perspective
- Support our thriving remote environment through socials (remote and in person), gaming jams, hackathons and knowledge sharing across key people channels.
- You will aid the rest of the People and Talent team as required to support interviewing, people experience workshops and data collection, analysis and reporting.
- HiBob for our HR Information System
- Leapsome for performance and engagement
- Zinc for reference checking
- Deel for employing people globally
- Workable for our applicant tracking system (plan to migrate to Greenhouse in 2022)
You should apply if ✅
- This role can be based in the US or UK remotely.
- You have a passion for people, attention to detail and supporting how people experience work in a global remote setting
- You are operationally efficient, detail-oriented and love creating processes that solve real business problems
- You have experience in a people, operations or business administration setting
- You understand the compliance and legal requirements of employment contracts for UK and US ideally
- You have a good understanding of people’s compliance
- You are used to working in fast-paced and ambiguous environments
- You have a solid understanding of the employee lifecycle from hire through to separation
Our mission is to make fitness fun and accessible for everyone. To build inclusive products, we need to build an inclusive team. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot. We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at FitXR.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Google Hangouts and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Initial screen (talent team)
- Hiring Manager
- Cross-functional team interview
- Founder Interview
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
Our benefits are hosted on Ben which gives you flexibility to make choices that work for you.
🌎 Fully remote: your life, your way of working
🏝 Unlimited annual leave
💰 Competitive salary with half year and end of year reviews
📈 Stock options
🌱 £800 per annum learning budget
🧘 £600 per annum wellbeing budget
🏡 £400 work from home budget
🤗 Bi-annual company retreat & regular get togethers
💻 Quest 2 VR headset
⛑ Private Health Insurance (optional)
🚴♂️ Annual travel pass & cycle to work scheme
👶 12 weeks full paid family leave (this include bereavement, adoption, paternity, maternity)