Location: New York, London, or Remote
At the moment, some of us are working remotely. However, we have offices in London and New York City and this position can be based in either office, hybrid remote, or remote in the US or UK (subject to your existing legal right to work in either jurisdiction).
OpenFin is a fast-growing financial technology company backed by the world’s largest banks and most respected Fintech VCs, including ING Ventures, J.P. Morgan, Barclays, HSBC, Wells Fargo, SC Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, DRW, Nyca Partners,CME Ventures and Pivot Investment Partners. OpenFin modernizes and democratizes app development and distribution in the finance space. We provide a secure OS that brings a fast and intuitive app experience to the financial desktop powering productivity. Built on Google’s Chromium and GitHub’s Electron open source projects, OpenFin combines native experience, data sharing, lightning-fast distribution, and robust security with an agile web development and deployment model to accelerate digital transformation and innovation. OpenFin is used by more than 300,000 users to power desktop productivity across 3500 apps.
About the Role
OpenFin is growing and we are looking to add a Partnership Manager to our global sales team! The person in this seat will be responsible for successfully expanding our partner network, managing relationships from negotiation to production. They will accelerate OpenFin's technical innovation through defining, negotiating, formalizing and cultivating long-term, mutually beneficial partner relationships. Our ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of SaaS sales, preferably working within the financial services industry and a proven track record of commercial success.
- Manage and grow our partnership ecosystem ranging from advisory firms, Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), development partners, and strategic integrations
- Manage all aspects of partner contract negotiation and execution of the go-to-market strategy
- Proactively manage partners to ensure ongoing compliance with obligations and maximization of the relationship to benefit both parties
- Collaborate with internal OpenFin teams and partners to make OpenFin products and services “channel ready”
- Continuously look for opportunities to evolve OpenFin product line-up by working with partners to launch partner-delivered and/or white-labeled products and services
- Work with partners and OpenFin marketing and sales teams to execute innovative sales enablement and incentive programs, ultimately reaching commercial targets
- Tactically manage all relationships and communications using OpenFin tools and platforms to provide company-wide visibility and to efficiently provide periodic updates to the team
- Nurture relationships proactively with regular meetings and contact ensuring partners are informed and engaged with OpenFin developments
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years in Channel, Partner, Alliance Management at a SaaS, ideally platform, technology company
- 5+ years SaaS technology marketing and sales experience or project management experience
- Capital Markets or Financial Services experience preferable
- Experience with partner-led sales incentive programs
- Well organized, proactive, goal-oriented and able to prioritize
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Team-oriented with an ability to work with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders, building long standing relationships
- Ability to operate both at a strategic and hands-on, tactical level
Life at OpenFin
Move Fast. Break Nothing. At OpenFin, our mission is to stay on the cutting edge of web technologies and to enable our customers to do the same. We pride ourselves on our friendly, diverse, understanding and supportive culture. Our goal is to create a space where employees can learn and innovate, and overall, have a good time doing it. We value and appreciate that our employees have a wide set of interests and experiences. Getting to know each other and forming relationships is important, which is why we regularly host offsite events, happy hours and virtual social hours, in addition to having a variety of Employee Resource Groups to participate in. Our environment is conducive to a productive and enjoyable learning experience — aligned together, moving fast and working to create compelling solutions for our clients.
RECRUITERS NOTICE: Recruiters – if you wish to reach out to us regarding this job posting, you may reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org in order for your communication to be reviewed. OpenFin will review these communications if external help is needed for a position. Agencies may not contact individuals within our organization with solicitations. Firms that do not follow these guidelines risk having all communication from their firm being blocked. We thank you in advance for your cooperation in following our process.