We’re Carwow. The car-changing experts for life-changing moments. Whether buying, selling, or (car) window shopping, we aim to give people total confidence in their choice.
We kicked off our journey as the ultimate matchmaker for car reviews, helping everyone pick their perfect ride. But we soon realised this wasn’t the destination – it was just the first leg. Why stop there when we could also help them get a great price?
So we decided we wanted to revolutionise selling cars, just like we did with buying them. That’s when we introduced our game-changing ‘sell my car’ product.
Today, our dedicated team of over 350 experts across the UK, Germany, Spain and Portugal look after over 12 million active users (and an ‘excellent’ Trustpilot rating).
And we’ve got plenty left in the tank.
So, what does Carwow look like under the hood?
We’re always driving forward, and our people love what they do and love working together. Our goal is to empower our employees to discover their passions, create common ground, and take control of their careers with confidence.
We regularly fine-tune our hiring process to ensure fairness and all Carwowers receive comprehensive DE&I training. Our Diversity Committees, led by our fantastic employees, fuel internal education, help out our local communities, and champion initiatives for our customers.
We’re also Flexa100 nominated and aim to be the go-to place for changing cars. We’re proud to say we’ve got an impressive employee average engagement score of 8.5/10!
Bonding as a team is important to us – whether we’re rocking the Carwow Olympics worldwide, playing drag bingo for Pride Month, taking part in beach clean-ups or rallying on the Padel court, there’s always something to bring us together.
Fancy a life-changing career from the car-changing pros? We’d love you to join us on our journey.
- Responding to dealership support cases, via phone and email, covering all administration which may include; new user set-up, usability queries, and other admin related activities
- Meeting targeted SLA’s (Service level agreements) for all case types via Salesforce and maintaining Salesforce data to ensure efficient workflow
- Supporting stock management; securing fresh stock from dealerships, helping to set up manual stocklists, bespoke and automated feeds, mapping cars and managing the quality of stock data to ensure stock ratios are kept at the optimum level at all times
- Set short term discounts and update any dealership pricing
- Working with CAP to solve vehicle data and pricing issues and keep the configurator up to date and accurate at all times
- Managing the administration of the onboarding process to ensure effective and efficient onboarding in a timely manner
- Strong relationship communication skills and comfortable on the phone
- Highly organised
- A keen eye for detail
- An in-built desire to help and support others
- A problem solver
- An exceptional written communicator, able to convey complex matters in a simplified way
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good telephone etiquette for dealer-facing conversations
- Great team player – willing to support and assist your internal colleagues
- Comfortable with technology and using Salesforce to support your workload for maximum efficiency and transparency
- Highly organised and motivated by working to deadlines and service level agreement targets
- Motivated by helping dealers to help themselves, use the carwow tools and platform and achieve long-term success
- Time management focused with excellent planning skills, and able to prioritise your workload effectively
- Able to think on your feet and multi-task to achieve operational excellence
- To provide feedback and learnings to improve systems and processes as we scale
- Remote working that works around you
- Competitive salary to fund that dream holiday to Bali
- Share options – when we thrive, so do you!
- Private Healthcare, for peace of mind
- Monthly coaching sessions with Spill – our mental wellbeing partner
- Meal allowance (card)
- Enhanced holiday package, plus bank holidays
- 28 days annual leave
- 1 day for your wedding
- 1 day off when you move house – because moving’s hard enough without work!
- On your third year anniversary, you get 30 days of annual leave per year
- On your tenth year anniversary, you get 35 days of annual leave per year
- Option to buy 3 extra days of holiday per year
- Work from abroad for a month (due to popular demand, this offer excludes the moon).
- Inclusive parental, partner and shared parental leave, fertility treatment and pregnancy loss policies
- The latest tech (Macbook or Surface) to power your gif-sending talents
- Up to £500/€550 home office allowance for that massage chair you’ve been talking about
- A generous learning and development budget to help you master your craft
- Regular social events:, tech lunches, coffee with the exec sessions, book clubs, social events/anything else you pester us for
- Refer a friend, get paid. Repeat for infinite money
- Lunch & learns and Carwow Classrooms with expert speakers who are here for a free lunch
Diversity and inclusion is an integral part of our culture. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply for this position. We make recruiting decisions based on experience, skills and potential, so all our applicants are treated fairly and equally.