Role: Partner Manager III
Reports to: Sr. Manager Strategic Partnerships
Location: Remote, US
Job Type: Full Time, Exempt
Be at the center of AI
With more than 40 million users, Anaconda is the world’s most popular data science platform and the foundation of modern AI development. We pioneered the use of Python for data science, championed its vibrant community, and continue to steward open-source projects that make tomorrow’s innovations possible. Our enterprise-grade solutions enable corporate, research, and academic institutions around the world to harness the power of open-source for competitive advantage, groundbreaking research, and a better world.
Anaconda is seeking people who want to be at the center of Artificial Intelligence. Candidates should be knowledgeable and capable, but always eager to learn more and to teach others.
Here is why people love most about working here: We’re not just a company, we’re part of a movement. Our dedicated employees and user community are democratizing data science and creating and promoting open-source technologies for a better world, and our commercial offerings make it possible for enterprise users to leverage the most innovative output from open source in a secure, governed way.
Anaconda is seeking a talented Partner Manager III to join our rapidly-growing company. As our Partner Manager, you will be responsible for managing relationships with external partners, such as clients, vendors, suppliers, or affiliates, on behalf of Anaconda. Your main goal is to foster mutually beneficial partnerships that contribute to Anaconda’s growth and success.
What You’ll Do:
- Own partner relationship and program management for strategic partnership deals
- Creatively structure win-win projects and deals in AI, DS, & ML
- Track programs and use project management principles
- Develop best practices and scalable processes for post-close of partnerships
- Lead and track tasks, activities, and metrics with internal resources and partners
- Improve program operational and reporting procedures
- Initiate new lines of business with strategic partners
- Consult and assist sales and account teams
- Work closely with various teams during partnership lifecycle
What You Need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in technology or analytics/data science
- Client-facing experience, customer support, and/or account/partner management, and experience achieving quarterly goals.
- Experience in one or more: data analysis, strategy, operations, project management, program management, or platform integrations.
- Technology aptitude — you don’t have to be an expert but need a willingness to learn and represent!
- Ability to communicate with diverse stakeholder groups on both technical and non-technical matters as well C-suite level stakeholders with demonstrated ability for high productivity, multi-tasking, and meeting deadlines.
- Experience building, improving, and implementing new partnership workstreams
- Team attitude: “I am not done, until WE are done”
- Embody our core values:
- Great People
- Great Product
- Great Performance
- Care deeply about fostering an environment where people of all backgrounds and experiences can flourish
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience working in a open source or data science-oriented company
- Experience with Anaconda or domain expertise of modern AI / ML and cloud computing technologies.
- Experience with Snowflake, Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, Amazon, and Intel
- Proven ability to advance innovative ideas through sound business case and partnership development
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and execute in a changing environment
- Love to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and develop creative ways to enable and better partnerships
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- Unique opportunity to translate strong open source adoption and user enthusiasm into commercial product growth
- Dynamic company that rewards high performers
- On the cutting edge of enterprise application of data science, machine learning and AI
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and clear thinking
- Employees-first culture
- Flexible working hours
- Medical*, Dental*, Vision*, HSA*, Life* and 401K*
- Paid parental leave – both parents
- Monthly productivity stipend
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Open vacation policy*
- Quarterly Snake days (company wide bonus day off)
- 100% remote
*FTE employees based on your region
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.