At HashiCorp, we’re building a generation-defining infrastructure software company, powered by our core principles and a growing team of talented, committed professionals working together to help organizations seamlessly transition to and operate in the cloud. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, 85 percent of our employees work remotely, strategically distributed around the globe. From our inception we built the company with a remote-first approach because we believe talent has no boundaries.
About The Role:
HashiCorp is looking to hire a Partner Alliances Manager to lead strategic partnerships for HashiCorp’s flagship provisioning product, Terraform. This role is responsible for scaling the Technology Partner ecosystem for Terraform Cloud and Terraform Enterprise. Technology Partners are a critical component of HashiCorp’s Cloud Operating Model vision and this role will be pivotal in enabling ecosystem growth to realize that vision. HashiCorp is a remote-first company headquartered in San Francisco that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks.
The role requires a strong balance of initiative taking, technical understanding, program management, and relationship skills. This is a full-time position and will report to the Sr. Director of Technology Alliances. The role will include a moderate amount of travel (around 20% or less).
In this role you can expect to…
Develop and grow the partner ecosystem for Terraform Cloud & Enterprise through:
- Developing integrations with select set of strategic technology partners by leading and driving partner integration discussions aligned to the product roadmap
- Reviewing integrations and onboarding a wider set of partners interested in integrating with Terraform Cloud and Enterprise
- Working with partner marketing to implement joint partner marketing activities
- Partnering with internal HashiCorp teams to recommend any additional needs to make partners successful
You may be a good fit for our team if you have…
- 2+ years of industry related experience with co-developing partner integrations
- Experience in having worked with Terraform (preference for candidates who are HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate)
- Knowledge of existing HashiCorp tools and having coded in Golang is a plus
- Experience in alliances or partner development/engineering roles
- Proficiency in concepts and technologies related to multi-cloud such as DevOps
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.