With millions of diners, tens of thousands of restaurants, and 23+ years of experience, OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), is an industry leader with a unique insight into the world of hospitality. We champion restaurants, bars, wineries, and other venues around the world, helping them attract guests, manage capacity, improve operations and maximize revenue.
Every employee at OpenTable has a tangible impact on what we do and how we do it. You’ll also be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of travel brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined.
Hospitality is all about taking care of others, and it defines our culture. You’ll work in a welcoming and inclusive environment, and get the benefits, flexibility, and support you need to succeed.
OpenTable is looking for a team of Real Time Specialists to help manage the day to day of our 24/7/365 support centers.
You will be responsible for managing the workforce management processes including real-time, scheduling and change management to ensure that critical metrics are met. In addition, this position also serves as the central point of contact for supervisors and senior management as related to service level information and important metric reporting.
You will provide relevant reporting to leadership while making recommendations to achieve all KPI’s. You are the first line of support in the event of an outage, a staff impacting event, or other unforeseen circumstance requiring coordination with key partners in order to assist with workload balancing until a resolution can be found.
In addition to traditional RTS responsibilities, you’ll administer time off approvals, schedule activities occurring within 7 business days, and assist with real time skilling in our telephony tools. You will work with a multitude of partners globally in our Denver, London, Mexico, and Canada sites across multiple lines of business.
*Please note that this is an overnight role, with the shift starting at either 5:00pm CST or 2:30am CST
In this role, you will:
- Ability to prioritize workloads based on service level targets by recommending solutions to narrow or close performance gaps including but not limited to taking immediate action to drive operational effectiveness
- Provide recommendations to operations as to optimal times for offline activities
- Processing of near term time off requests including same day time off as well as monitoring the employee attendance line
- Enter real time exceptions into the WFM software that align with agent activity states (ad hoc training, 1:1s, or other schedule deviations)
- Monitor agent adherence and schedule compliance, advising management of outliers
- Basic maintenance of telephony system including troubleshooting issues and opening tickets with vendors
- Create reports to keep key partners informed of contact center performance and customer experience
- Ability to identify emerging trends, measure impact to the business, and make recommendations to get back to green
- Proposes & suggests enhancements to work procedures and practices to improve efficiency
- Other Workforce Management related duties as assigned
Please apply if:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a contact center environment
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Docs, MS Excel and Google Sheets (Must know how to filter, organize, and maintain spreadsheets and documents)
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail!
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in a manner consistent with OpenTable policies
- Efficient Time Management skills that displays you are able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong customer focus with proven success in problem solving, teamwork, adaptability, planning, and decision making
- Demonstrate working knowledge and adherence to all P&C & WFM policies, procedures, guidelines, and practices
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal communication including both written and verbal communication to all levels including but not limited to agents, seniors, management, and senior leadership
- Basic understanding of contact center key performance metrics such as service level, average handle time, adherence, etc.
- Ability to work flexible scheduling to help drive continuity between all regions within the organization This may include nights/mornings/mids, weekends, holidays, and flexible shifts
- OpenTable provides Mexican Social Security (IMSS)
- Christmas Bonus – 30 days
- Paid Time Off – 20 days a year
- Vacation Premium – 25%
- Parental leave
- Dental Insurance & Life Insurance
- Major Medical Insurance
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
OpenTable aspires to be a workplace that reflects the diverse communities we serve and a culture that is inclusive and welcoming. Hiring people with different backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ideas is critical to innovation and to how we deliver great experiences for our users and our partners. Representation matters.
We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.