Manigo is a fast growing fintech business that provides Payments and Cards as a Service.
We offer a full white label turnkey solution to enable businesses to easily introduce financial services into their product offering.
We are the only digital banking enabler in the region that cover the whole value chain of the offering, from backend card and payment processing, to middleware and integrations, to frontend applications.
Manigo is experiencing fast growth from clients across Europe, as the digital transformation in banking and adoption of embedded finance are accelerating.
In order to expand our team, we are looking for:
Support Operations Specialist
We are looking for a talented and dedicated Support operations Specialist to provide experienced operational support for our clients and act as a primary contact to support, troubleshoot and consult in the use of our services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Your goal is to ensure the smooth running of all payment operations, handle payment incidents, and manage relationships with our strategic partners
- Monitor banking activities such as transfer rejections and transfer recalls, and execute financial and operational checks
- Identifying, investigating and resolving client account discrepancies
- Monitor and carry out complete transactional investigations and root-cause analysis as needed
- Own a second level of support ticketing system (Freshdesk) and handle any escalations resulting thereof
- Supporting our customers by providing customer-focused assistance, handling customer inquiries on a daily basis with active listening and knowledge of our products and services, and helping with enhancing the customer experience at Manigo
- Provide users with online system training (Backoffice/Freshdesk)
- Keeping users up-to-date with the release of brand new features
- Working closely with the sales teams to identify opportunities for account growth
- You will work within the Ops team and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- In addition, you will escalate leading trends and drivers via monthly reporting and engage proactively with the team to help with improving the customer experience
- Collaborate with the team to resolve problems and deliver a top-notch customer experience by working on various customer support-related projects
- SME (subject matter expert) for all things related to Manigo customers
- Advocate for customers from within the organization and drive changes that can improve their experience
- Proactively look for ways to improve our processes and the customer experience
- Assist the Compliance (Risk Management and Financial Crime Team) with daily tasks
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Participation in ongoing projects around development of back office systems
- Administrative ad-hoc tasks
- 2-5 years of experience in a financial services or e-money/payments firm (payments company, card issuer, BIN sponsor, acquirer, etc.)
- Understanding of card issuing and acquiring/payment processing technicalities (cards, alternative payment methods, wallets)
- Technological curiosity
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with tight deadlines whilst ensuring the work undertaken remains at a high standard
- Excellent planning and prioritisation skills
- Process oriented with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Attention to detail is key for this role
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and work collaboratively
- You have strong numerical and problem solving ability. You enjoy rolling up your sleeves and wearing many hats
We believe you’ll thrive in this role if you
- Process driven – You understand processes intuitively, are highly organised, and are constantly on the lookout to improve the way you work, you love tweaking things
- You communicate your actions and intentions clearly – verbally as well as in a written form
- Proactive – You have a proactive attitude towards problems
- Highly motivated and entrepreneurial. You are a strong team player who is not afraid of pitching in and getting their hands dirty
- Ability to wear many hats, with an I can do attitude
- work well under pressure at times
- You are someone who wants ownership, autonomy, is a self-starter and can make great things happen, quickly!
- The opportunity to join a highly driven and passionate team building the next big BaaS FinTech provider and make a meaningful contribution to its growth
- Hybrid work with access to our London Offices in Canary Wharf.
- Competitive remuneration
- Tech equipment to excel at work
- 25 days holiday per year plus all Bank holidays
- An opportunity to be a critical contributor to the company’s commercial success
- Prospect of joining a passionate team with a high-performance but friendly culture of open communication, collaboration and diversity
Headhunter / recruiter notice
Manigo does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our live roles on our career page. Manigo will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to these unsolicited CVs. Manigo explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited CVs, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Manigo.