Join our team at Chesapeake Technology International (CTI) as an OpenGL Software Engineer! We are a fast-growing software, systems, and operational support corporation dedicated to providing cutting-edge technologies for military and security applications.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining high-performance graphics applications using OpenGL for various defense and commercial applications. You will work closely with a team of talented engineers to design, implement, and optimize real-time 3D rendering and visualization features.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and optimize high-performance graphics applications using OpenGL
- Collaborate with a team of engineers to implement real-time 3D rendering and visualization features
- Debug, test, and document software systems and applications
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments and advancements in OpenGL and graphics programming
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to team members
- Proactively identify and address performance bottlenecks and optimization opportunities
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience as a Software Engineer working with OpenGL and related technologies.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and best practices.
- Design, develop, and optimize high-performance graphics applications using OpenGL.
- Collaborate with a team of engineers to implement real-time 3D rendering and visualization features.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- The ability to obtain a US security clearance post start date. U.S. Citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
CTI is a rapidly growing company offering the following:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- H.S.A. (partially funded by CTI) and Flex Spending
- Company-paid life insurance/AD&D and disability insurance
- Optional supplemental life, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurances
- Paid vacation, sick leave and holidays
- 401k plan with Safe Harbor contribution
- Tuition reimbursement/professional training options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance
- Financial Planning Assistance
- Voluntary Pre-Paid Legal
- Flexible schedules with telecommuting options
- Service awards program
CTI is an Equal Opportunity employer and shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.