Who We Are:
At DataCamp, we're not just a platform; we're the catalyst for a data-fluent world. We enable individuals and businesses to leap forward in data science, providing them with top-tier education, certification, and collaboration tools.
By the Numbers:
- 400+ dynamic courses
- 270+ renowned instructors from 35 Countries
- 90+ hands-on projects
- 12 million+ global learners
We're proud to be backed by Spectrum Equity, Accomplice, and Arthur Ventures, aiming to hit $100M ARR in the upcoming years. While our roots are in New York City, our presence spans London to Leuven, with a vibrant team of 200+ members working both on-site and remotely.
Our Audition Process:
About the role:
High Quality course content and top-tier instruction are critical to our success. As an instructor, you will work with our content team to build a best-in-class data course that helps learners grasp new concepts and practice them through a hands-on learning experience! To be successful, you will need to take ownership over course development and production, collaborate with our curriculum experts and content team, and dedicate approximately 8 hours per week for 10-12 weeks. No prior teaching experience is necessary. Our curriculum experts and content developers will help you every step of the way as you create the course!
You’ll receive a multitude of benefits as a DataCamp instructor, from your building on personal brand to scaling your impact to a global audience of ~5 million data professionals! You’ll also get monetary compensation, and access to our DataCamp network and resources!
Check us out at http://www.datacamp.com/create to learn more about creating content with us!
- Talented data industry professional skilled in data leadership, data strategy, data analytics, or data governance roles
- Passionate about teaching data skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Previous education/teaching/training/mentoring experience
- Previous DataCamp experience in taking course content
- Previous experience with Github
- Previous data literacy or data governance experience
*Please note that this is a part-time, contract, remote position.
What's in it for you:
In addition to joining a creative and international start-up, as a permanent employee you’ll enjoy:
- A very competitive salary
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- Flexible working hours
- International company retreats
- Conference and hardware budget
- Working with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.