HeliosX is a health tech company dedicated to improving the quality, accessibility and affordability of healthcare for everyone. Beginning with MedExpress and growing to include Dermatica, PharmacyLab and Ziphealth in the US, the HeliosX group has grown to a team of over 170 people.
Our headquarter office is in London, but you can find us in Florida and all over the globe! However, we keep up the flow with the new world order, and we exist as a truly remote company with easy access to the office in the centre of London. Sounds good? You haven’t even heard about the perks and benefits we offer to our well-beloved colleagues.About HeliosX
About the Role
As NPD project manager you will be responsible for the delivery of a range of NPD projects from brief to launch. With clear responsibility for cross functional development and supporting the delivery of the NPD category plan, you will work closely with brand marketing, the clinical team and operations as well as managing technical supplier relationships. You will have ownership of your project critical paths, and COGs to ensure the timely delivery of new product launches.
You will build strong relationships with external partners across ingredient and packaging suppliers, and finished goods manufacturers. You will work closely with the internal formulation and packaging development team to keep abreast of the latest innovations, consumer trends and ingredient developments to help deliver “best in class” products.
You will support the Head of NPD in developing the NPD strategy to support brand growth and the overarching brand strategy, as well as collaborating with teams across the business to ensure a customer centric approach to all development ideas.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage projects from concept to launch, ensuring key stakeholders are kept up to date on project progress at all times
- Support the Head of NPD to develop and manage the NPD calendar on a rolling 3 year plan.
- Liaise with the Clinical Advisory Board to ensure concepts align with our mission of science led evidence based skincare.
- Stay abreast of market trends, with a focus on clinical, science and ingredient led trends. Ensure insights are shared with the wider Dermatica cross-functional team.
- Understand customer and market needs, analyse market offerings and competitor offerings across UK & US
- Leverage customer insights and help validate ideas to develop amazing products which solve real customer problems
- Work in collaboration with the Operations team on forecasts, supplier relationships and ongoing packaging improvements.
- Provide post launch and ongoing product performance analysis and reporting
- Provide ongoing competitor benchmarking to ensure correct range and pricing architecture and monitor COGs to ensure margin maintenance.
- Coordinate internal and external sample trials
- Manage artwork approval process from brief, through creative to regulatory approval for your projects.
- Manage prototype / sample process and preparation.
- Proven record of new product development for Skincare (clinical/high-tech preferred) – identifying, planning and delivering highly efficacious products
- Exceptional project management skills – highly organised, effective prioritisation, and structured ways of working
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions and recommendations coupled with sound planning and persistent execution
- Collaborative approach – ability to build excellent relationships and work productively cross-functionally
- Experience of working directly with external product manufacturers
- Experience of working directly with internal R&D teams to shape new product developments
- Excellent salary
- Generous equity options for every employee
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Health insurance
- 40% gym discount
- Flexible working hours
- Fruit and snacks in the office
- Monthly social (activities & drinks)
- Pension scheme (up to 3% employer contribution)
- Free Kindle, books and HeadSpace account
- Discounts to HeliosX products
- Learning and development courses
- An awesome team of bright and motivated people to work with!