Software Engineer in Test, Devices SDKs
The Devices SDK team helps Okta customers embed these secure authentication experiences natively within their own applications or services. Customers would be able to provide their own registration, push, etc. functionality without requiring the use of the official Okta Verify client.
We are looking for a Software Engineer in Test to join this awesome team.
In this role, you would report to the Sr. Manager, Quality Assurance, and be responsible for robust and secure releases and develop test automation for Devices SDK features on the iOS and Android platform. You will also be responsible for developing the test plans for new features and working collaboratively with application developers to execute tests, log, track and validate test results.
- Communicate and document quality plans for the ongoing projects and dependency scrum teams to review.
- Develop and maintain high quality functional, regression, and end-to-end tests for using TestRail
- Validate bug fixes and recommend product improvements to ensure seamless user experiences on iOS and Android phones and tablets.
- Work closely with Apple and Google Beta programs to certify SDK and Okta Verify readiness on OS major and minor upgrades.
- Collaborate with the product management, development, and cross-functional teams using JIRA and Confluence tools to define test plans based on business requirements and application software designs.
- Develop and maintain automation code in Swift/XCUI and Espresso
- Test experience or academic knowledge of mobile applications
- Experience with collaboration tools like JIRA, Confluence, etc.
We do not expect you to be an expert in everything below, only that you can learn the less familiar fast:
- Hands-on coding experience with Java or other object-oriented programming languages
- Experience with integration tools like CircleCI, Bitbar
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field preferred
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.