FullStack is the fastest-growing software consultancy in the Americas. We help organizations like Uber, GoDaddy, MGM, Siemens, Stanford University, and the State of California, build distributed software development teams, and deliver transformational digital solutions. As an employee-first company, we focus on hiring the most talented software designers and developers in the western hemisphere, by creating a positive, respectful, and supportive work environment where they can achieve their greatest potential.
We’re most proud of:
*Offering life-changing career opportunities to talented software professionals across the Americas.
*Building highly-skilled software development teams for hundreds of the world’s greatest companies.
*Having delivered hundreds of successful custom software solutions, which have positively impacted the lives and careers of millions of users.
*Our 4.5-star rating on GlassDoor.
*Our client Net Promoter Score of 68, twice the industry average.
- Team Augmentation: You will integrate yourself directly into our client’s team and work alongside their existing designers and engineers daily.
- Design & Build: You will work on a FullStack product team to build and deliver a product to our clients.
We’re looking to hire four Node + Java Developers to join our team. You’ll work with our incredible clients in one of two ways:
What We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Meaningful experience working with Node.js and Java.
- Experience with database management.
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to focus on multi-task throughout the day.
- Expertise in problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Advanced English is required.
- Successful completion of a four-year college degree is required.
- A positive, optimistic, can-do attitude.
- Ability to identify with the goals of FullStack’s clients, and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to consistently work 40 hours per week.
- Competitive pay in your local currency
- 100% remote work
- The ability to work with leading startups and Fortune 500 companies
- English Classes
- Virtual company events each month
- Ample opportunity for career advancement
- Continuing education opportunities
- Depending on your location other benefits may apply