Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
- You will join a team of experts, building the MVP.
- You will improve the database (in terms of design, filtering options and other later indicated features).
- You will design and build the content website on WordPress.
Apply if you have:
- experience in commercial WordPress Development for at least 2 years,
- experience with JS, HTML, CSS,
- extensive experience in maintaining websites, crash analytics, remote debugging and continuous integration,
- experience working closely with clients and maintaing positive relationships with them,
- experience working in English (CEFR B2+); Polish not required,
- experience as a great communicator and team player.
- Nice to have: Polylang, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudfront, Webflow.
What are the responsibilities of a WordPress Developer?
- Designing and building the content website on WordPress,
- Improving the database (in terms of design, filtering options and other later indicated features).
- Cooperating with other teams members.
In return, we offer:
- 100% remote, flexible work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
What will happen next?
- We would like to know you better, so we will invite you for a meeting with our recruiter.
- Next, you’ll be asked to solve the task or invited to an interview with technical person.
- If everything goes well, you will meet your future leader at the final online interview.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We’d be happy to help.