Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Currently, we are looking for a Sitecore Developer to join our Client’s team!
We have 2 projects for Sitecore Developers:
- One of our Client operates in the investment management domain in 8 European countries. Currently, we’re looking for a Sitecore Developer with backend focus, who’ll help our client creating new digital strategy and enhancing their customer online experience.
- The 2nd Client is one of the major train operator companies in the UK. We search for a Sitecore Developer who’ll help our client re-invent their customers’ experience.
Apply if you:
- have solid knowledge of Sitecore-based portal solutions,
- have strong background in object oriented development techniques using Microsoft .Net and C#,
- have hands-on experience with AWS and/or Azure,
- have experience with WebAPI, Web Services, WCF, REST and Service Oriented Architecture,
- you’re familiar with database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB, or other relational
and document databases),
- can communicate very well in spoken and written English (CEFR B2+),
- are a great communicator and team player,
- are located in the European Union.
and document databases),
Joining us as a Sitecore Developer means:
- Working with an experienced team,
- 100% remote work – we’ve developed a perfect remote work culture;
- Processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- Continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
- Working in an environment where every initiative is welcome;
In return, we offer:
- 100% remote, flexible work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We’d be happy to help.