Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Currently, we are looking for Fullstack Developer to join a project for our client from financial services industry who employs a quantitative and technology-centric approach harnessing complex data and sophisticated analytics.
Apply if you have:
- Strong experience with Python, Node.js, Typescript, React, AWS and Terraform,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, English – at least B2 level,
- Good understanding and strong focus of clean code principles (SOLID),
- Experience in working independently and making design decisions,
- Proficiency in troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, application design, and implementing large components for enterprise projects,
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment,
- Ability to work US hours (GMT/UTC – 6 hours during Standard Time and GMT/UTC – 5h during Daylight Saving Time), issues in the platform need to be immediately fixed by the team during the market being open between 3:00 PM – 3 AM CEST time (8:00 AM – 8:00 PM Chicago Time)
Nice to have:
- Experience and knowledge in Node.js: GraphQL (Apollo/Nexus), Prisma,
- Python: Numpy, Pandas,
- Frontend: High Charts, AG grid
- Interests in stocks/markets from the volatility point of view
What are the responsibilities of a Fullstack Developer?
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and introduce improvements to the stack, end-user experience, business processes, and workflows via rapid prototypes/proofs-of-concept.
- Continuously improve team productivity, code quality, tool, and technology adoption.
- Consider scalability, reliability and performance when defining technical designs.
- Contribute to our culture of innovation, collaboration and continuous improvements.
- Understanding the business side of the project and being able to lead in-depth technical discussions with partners and customers,
- Recognizing upcoming trends and technologies which might be presented to the clients with the right business cases, references and context,
- Participating in the documentation and execution of system testing,
- Sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects,
- Supporting/mentoring developers and other project members (e.g. PMs, QAs, PDs)
In return, we offer:
- 100% remote, flexible work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
What will happen next?
- We would like to know you better, so we will invite you for a meeting with our recruiter.
- Next, you’ll be asked to solve the task or invited to an interview and pair programming with one of our Developers.
- If everything goes well, you will meet your future leader at the final online interview.
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We’d be happy to help.