Dealerware transforms the automotive retailers of today into the mobility network of tomorrow. Launched in 2016, Dealerware manages tens of thousands of vehicles at dealerships in North America across every major manufacturer brand. Dealerware is committed to being a people-first culture and a great place to work for all, with a remote-first work policy, flexible scheduling, unlimited PTO, extensive benefits, a core value of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and a leadership and management team that defaults to being supportive and accessible. Dealerware was recognized by Built In as one of their 100 Best Hybrid Places to Work in 2023.
Dealerware is looking for a full-time National Accounts Director to join our Partnerships team, who is exceptional at fostering the current Dealer Group relationships, establishing new business and building new relationships.
As a National Accounts Director, you will:
- Aggressively acquire new business, strengthening and influencing key automotive dealer relationships.
- Lead and develop the strategic sales and customer acquisition plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization.
- Actively identify and generate prospects through strategic sales strategies, focusing on customers in Top 20 dealer groups.
- Identify and define growth opportunities in the market for the business. Develop an overall sales plan and forecast sales results for both the short and long term.
- Oversee the negotiations of contracts required to ensure corporate revenue goals are met.
- Work collaboratively with the leadership team, with all areas of business to develop and meet financial goals.
- Create and execute the company’s account management strategy.
- Maintain good working relationships with existing clients previously to enhance client retention and new sales through referrals and references.
Your peers would say you:
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and extreme passion for our mission
- Build effective strategies, tools, and processes and set priorities to deliver account growth and increased value to clients
- Understand automotive retail operations
- Possess strong ownership and accountability
- Are a trusted advisor and influencer with all key decision makers, both existing and potential new customers within existing accounts
- Demonstrated ability to identify KPIs and red flags ahead of time with customers
- A talent for solving sticky situations, creating consensus, and turning clients into raving fans
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Have experience collaborating closely with cross-functional leaders
- Minimum of 5-7 years in an outside sales business development role, including: experience selling complex solutions to automotive dealerships or OEM/dealer group experience.
- Extensive list of Dealer Group contacts
- 50% travel in the field, including overnight travel
- Experience using consultative solution selling to align client’s business needs with a solution
- Demonstrated proven track record selling B2B
- College Degree (preferred, not required)
Even better if you have (strongly preferred):
- SaaS experience in the automotive industry
- Fleet management/mobility experience
Dealerware offers you:
- Competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and a 401k plan
- Backed by Audi, a 113-year-old automotive industry leader
- Opportunity to gain experience with a business that is headed in an upwards projection and constantly expanding in its space
- A company whose goal is for its employees, partners, and customers to feel they can show up fully and authentically in the shared communities, in and out of the workplace
- Tuition reimbursement, company-paid conference attendance and certifications
- Access to a wide array of free educational courses via an on-demand learning platform to foster a culture of growth and development
- A remote-first work policy, with unlimited PTO and a flexible work schedule so you can get your best work done, your way. For those who enjoy working in office, there is a freshly remodeled headquarters that offers a warm and inviting collaborative team environment in the heart of downtown Austin
- Flexible work location. Preference to candidates in Austin, TX and metro-Detroit, MI