Are you an experienced MSP consultant who’s eager to use and grow your technological skills?
ProVal Technologies is a consulting firm for Managed IT Service providers, helping them navigate and manage their suite of technology products to support end-customers. Our team helps MSP’s leverage best-practices and efficiencies across their tools and technologies, to make MSP’s more efficient and profitable. ProVal also takes on operational capabilities in managing non customer-facing work for MSP’s so they can focus their teams on building customer relationships.
As a MSP consultant on the ProVal team, you will be working with our MSP partners to provide professional support and admin services for their centralized services functions. You will also work closely with our partners, using a variety of communication methods to assist in fulfilling their needs. Based on MSP experience and RMM tool knowledge, a candidate will either be slated for an RMM Admin role which develops into an MSP Consultant role, or be placed into an MSP Consultant role.
- Salary Range: $50,000 – $80,000 annually
- Job Type: Full-time, Remote
- Evaluate partner needs and develop content that supports business processes, such as scripting, monitoring, reporting/SQL, & patch manager configuration
- Audit and implement ProVal best practice solutions within partner environments
- Execute new plans for customers, and provide ongoing training and end-user support
- Collaborate within a team to innovate new ideas and best practices for clients and the company
- Communicate with associated vendors for support and assistance
- Maintain and improve the RMM Environments
- Utilize company’s PSA to document work performed
- Recent hands-on experience with an RMM tool
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end users
- Team player who is detail oriented and is eager to grow and develop their skills
- Preferred experience (1 or more of the following):
- ConnectWise Automate Expert or Professional Certification
- PSA (ConnectWise Manage / Autotask)
- Backup tools (StorageCraft, Veeam, Datto, Acronis)
- Security solutions (SentinelOne, Huntress, Webroot, Sophos)
- Windows OS, including experience with patching, Performance Monitor, and automation. Powershell preferred.
- Great Team Culture
- Remote schedule
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement Including Certifications
- Health and Dental Coverage
- 401k with Company Match
At ProVal we have one of the most unique teams around! Our team has experience in several RMM Platforms, including ConnectWise Automate and Kaseya VSA, as well as extensive PSA, Backup, and NOC administration experience. As a new team member, you will have the chance to collaborate with your team to innovate new ideas as you grow within the company!
We offer a benefit package that includes Self-managed PTO (where there is no cap to the hours of PTO you can take per year), medical, dental, and more. We also believe that work / life balance is important, so our hours are Monday through Friday, eight to five, with no on-call expectations!
At ProVal we like to have fun, learn from each other, and help each other grow. We pride ourselves on a positive and enjoyable company culture.
Our Core Values: Passion, Innovation, Growth, Execution, and Integrity