If you have a passion for building relationships and growing existing customers this could be an ideal role for you. In this role you will be responsible for partnering with a book of our existing mid-market clients in a consultative sales partnership to retain existing customers through contract negotiation and driving revenue with new up-sell/cross-sell opportunities. This role is responsible for partnering with, growing, and retaining your book of customers. In addition, we offer substantial opportunities for growth, many individuals in this role have progressed their career into more senior level account management and leadership roles!
Come join our awesome, innovating, fast growing culture that currently has a 4.3 Glassdoor rating. We were recently named a Major Player by major analytical firm IDC and are being recognized for our outstanding culture, recognized by both Forbes and Flexjobs as a Top Employer for Remote Work! We are fully remote, offering the autonomy and flexibility of a remote work culture, while still focusing on the development of our teams and having fun in the workplace!
Pantheon’s core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
If you have a passion for building relationships and growing existing customers this could be an ideal role for you. In this role you will be responsible for partnering with existing enterprise level clients in a consultative sales partnership to retain existing customers through contract negotiation and driving revenue with new up-sell/cross-sell opportunities. This role is responsible for partnering with, growing, and retaining some of our largest customers, thus you will be responsible for a smaller book of customers that represent large revenues for the organization.
Cool Stuff You'll Do
- Build relationships with your client base and drive upsell
- Identify new revenue opportunities
- Increase awareness and drive more developer usage of the Platform
- Collaborate with teammates to ensure client satisfaction and needs are met
- Some travel to industry events and customer visits
What You Bring To The Table
- 3-5+ years experience as an Account Manager/Client Sales Executive, Enterprise Account Executive, mix of both or other relevant experience
- Proven success selling complex solutions and services
- Comfortable with negotiating price, terms and conditions, and managing customer expectations
- Ability to exceed an quarterly quota of $1M-$2M in renewals and 10% net expansion
- Salesforce experience
- BA/BS or equivalent
Bonus Points For
- Practical knowledge of Drupal and WordPress
- Familiar with open source solutions and web infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of SaaS, IaaS and/or PaaS solutions in the market
- Past experience selling to Higher Education, media, large non-profits, or complex large scale institutions
- Demonstrated experience selling to a technical audience, ideally technical decision makers
- Experience carrying a quota of over 1M quarterly
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Flexible time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your workouts
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact email@example.com. Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.