We’re on a mission to help every family leave their legacy with a fast, easy, and secure way to create, manage, and distribute their estate plan online. Since 2017, we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of families plan for their future with a streamlined and intuitive approach that makes estate planning simple, affordable, and accessible. We’re backed by leading names in venture capital including Jackson Square Ventures, Link Ventures, Revolution’s Rise of the Rest, Halogen Ventures, and more.
We are a team that collaborates tightly, asks hard questions, ships quickly, and has fun. Our team cares deeply about crafting the highest quality product experiences, and each team member has a profound impact on the vision and direction of what we deliver. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to be the first point of contact for our members and join the team to help us bring estate planning to millions of Americans. You’ll be a subject matter expert with in-depth knowledge around estate planning + the Trust & Will product.
- You have experience delivering best-in-class consumer experiences. You are a strong, effective and resolution-driven communicator who can empathize with users, effectively, investigate issues, provide education, and propose thoughtful solutions. You are a clear and thorough writer who provides accurate, clear communication via customer experience platforms like Zendesk.
About the role
- Provide high-quality support for Trust & Will members to effectively resolve their issues via live chat, phone, email, and SMS
- Communicate thoughtfully to provide answers to questions surrounding the Trust & Will products, services and general estate planning
- Handle a user’s issues directly and resolve customer complaints
- Drive thoughtful and effective communication with both internally and externally
- A thoughtful communicator who is excellent at communicating through a variety of channels that require both written and verbal skills
- A sincere passion and obsession for customers while maintaining a lean, highly productive operation
- Passionate about creative problem solving for both our members and internal team
- A track record for creative problem-solving for customers and end users
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Experience with tools: Zendesk, G-Suite, ClickUp, etc.
- We are looking for people who can work Pacific Time Zone hours
- This is an hourly non-exempt role with a schedule that will vary week by week
Bonus points for:
- Bilingual in English/Spanish (speaking & writing)
- Startup experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Estate Planning
- Omni-channel support experience
Part-time Employee Compensation & Perks:
- Our salary range for this position is $20-23 an hour, in addition to compensation, we also include an employee equity package as a component of our offer along with other benefits and perks outlined below.
- Quarterly company-wide breaks (think Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall break)
- Financial wellness benefits (tax advisor access, equity options, and employee-sponsored 401k)
- A formal mentorship program, guest speakers & reimbursement for learning opportunities
- Flexible work schedule + hours
- Family-friendly work environment
- We support the complexity of a remote world with the needs of families
- Optional company-sponsored events and travel throughout the year
- $250 Work from home stipend + mac & Apple accessories
- Join an Inc. Magazine Best Workplace & Inc. 5000 winner!