About the Team
Capco Digital is a new-wave consultancy that leverages a fintech start-up approach to solve for our clients’ most difficult problems. Our industry experts work closely with our innovation lab, where we design, prototype, and build bespoke solutions to real-world problems, leveraging new and emerging technologies. We combine design, advanced technologies, analytics, change management expertise, and modern delivery, to rapidly get our clients to market with a better solution.
Our environment is entrepreneurial, high-energy, and collaborative. Each team member is empowered to share, impart, and utilize their skills and expertise to develop the best possible solution for our client. We encourage innovation, dissent, solutioning, and leadership across all levels.
About the job
Many financial services companies are at a crossroads – innovate or become obsolete. That's where we come in. As a Senior Consultant in our Capco Studio agency, you’ll manage a broad spectrum of ABM B2B and B2C marketing and advertising activities for our clients and internally for Capco Studio. These include the development, execution, optimization, and measurement of multi-channel campaigns using digital and traditional marketing and advertising. You’ll use your hands-on experience with martech platforms to assist clients with the configuration needed to deliver campaigns. Your skills in campaign and resource management will be used to coordinate all Capco Digital and consulting disciplines needed to deliver the scope of Studio’s client engagements.
What you’ll get to do
- Partner with Studio creative designers and content strategists to plan campaigns
- Develop and execute multi-channel digital and traditional B2B and B2C campaigns
- Test, optimize, and measure campaigns and present outcomes to leaders
- Recommend follow on marketing activities based on results
- Identify and deliver on growth marketing opportunities
- Manage all aspects of the campaign lifecycle
- Assist with configuration of martech platforms to execute campaigns
- Coordinate cross-functional Capco disciplines required for client deliverables
- Develop and execute ABM B2B campaigns for Capco Studio
- Partner with the leadership team in proposing Capco Studio solutions to clients
- Participate in helping buildout Capco Studio’s marketing services
- Assess and report the health of project delivery with objectivity, accuracy, and transparency
- Ensure appropriate partners are engaged in risk identification and mitigation
- Build strong client relationships and work collaboratively with diverse leaders
- Communicate ideas, status, and risks to both technical and non-technical audiences
What you’ll bring with you
- 3+ years of experience and demonstrable results in the following:
- Delivering omni-channel digital marketing campaigns
- Key digital marketing disciplines (e.g. email, social, search, content)
- Campaign testing, optimization, and measurement
- Demand and lead-based marketing for B2B and B2C
- 2+ years of experience in the following:
- Marketing automation and campaign orchestration platforms (e.g. Marketo, Adobe Experience Cloud, Hubspot, Salesforce, Eloqua, Pega, Pardot, Demandbase, etc.)
- Marketing resource and campaign management tools (Adobe Campaign, Workfront, Aprimo)
- Agile Marketing and marketing project management
- Experience working in a geographically distributed and culturally diverse work group
- Comfortable with ambiguity, can handle the unexpected with flexibility
- Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills
- Previous work in an agency environment is a plus
- Knowledge of the financial industry is a plus
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to take the next step
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado.