WHO WE ARE
Global Expansion is a rapidly growing company which specializes in enabling remote work globally. Our clients use us to hire their talent anywhere in the world easily and compliantly.
We currently have an opening for a Marketing Content Manager. Come be a part of this exciting young company!Our rapidly growing company is looking for a super-organized, highly driven, and strategic individual to manage and drive our ambitious content strategy, to support our pipeline and lead generation programs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Our B2B content program is central to our marketing strategy, supporting it at all stages of the funnel. This role requires an experienced, ambitious, driven and creative individual, who can collaborate to build our best-in-class B2B marketing strategy. This is a brand-new role and brings a real opportunity to make a difference and contribute and shape our marketing output.
We anticipate that the suitable candidate will bring 6+ years’ experience producing B2B content that delivers leads. Knowledge of building automated campaigns using HubSpot is a plus.
This role is perfect for a B2B marketer ready for an exciting new challenge in a rapidly growing company. This is very much a hands-on, fast-paced role and you’ll be empowered to make a significant impact on demand generation by working with the wider team, planning and executing campaigns that drive engagement, pipeline generation and sales at all stages of the customer journey.
- Work with the marketing and sales teams to plan and deliver acquisition, retention, cross-sell, and upsell campaigns across multiple channels (owned, paid, and earned)
- Work closely with in-house teams, as well as our external agencies, to develop and deliver successful, results-focused marketing initiatives
- Plan and implement highly effective email and marketing automation initiatives
- Facilitate the development of multi-channel thought leadership content – case studies, blogs, reports, research, webinars, video and events
- Continually test, measure and report campaign and program performance and evolve actions based on learning
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Write, edit, proof content from agencies and writers
- Create and publish engaging content
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g., copyright and data protection)
- Stay up to date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Build a following on social media
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or related field
- 6 years agency experience or in a similar role
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices
- Highly computer literate and advanced knowledge of HTML
- Proficiency with popular content management systems
- Experience with social media management
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content
WHAT WE WILL GIVE BACK
- Great salary and benefits – Highly competitive salaries! We get enterprise-class benefits through ADP. 401K with company match.
- Great people – We only hire the best. That means you’re working with the best.
- Great culture – we have happy employees and we do what it takes to keep it that way.