Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
Founded in 2008, BulletinHealthcare, a Cision® Insights solution, delivers daily email briefings to over 850,000 healthcare providers across nearly every specialty area. These daily briefings are unique, as they come under the brand of one of 30+ prestigious medical associations—our partners.
As a Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for effectively communicating the value proposition of our products to clients and prospects across a range of verticals, notably pharmaceuticals and consumer packaged goods, via a variety of channels. Responsibilities include managing a library of digital sales and marketing materials, contributing to content marketing initiatives, managing email demand generation projects, and supporting the sales team in day-to-day requests, all of which directly impact the revenue growth of the company. The ideal candidate thrives in a dynamic environment, is a team player, and uses creative thinking to drive business results. This role will report to the Director of Marketing.
- Assist with content development for a variety of initiatives, including blog posts, white papers, and case studies.
- Maintain a large repository of sales and marketing collateral, including updating data and information in existing decks and materials.
- Research prospect audiences, sectors, and companies in support of marketing objectives, new business development, and lead-gen initiatives.
- Build impactful email marketing campaigns to generate leads and demand within specified verticals and accounts.
- Support the sales team by ensuring they have the collateral and information necessary to sell effectively; manage responses to a heavy volume of sales inquiries, which frequently have quick turnaround requirements.
- Contribute to project work across a variety of B2B marketing initiatives.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university
- Self-motivated with attention to detail, quality, and follow-through
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Pardot and Salesforce
- Prior experience working remotely a plus
- Experience in healthcare and/or advertising a plus