At Nextiva, we create connected communication tools that help businesses stay in touch with their customers and teams. Over 100,000 companies rely on Nextiva for phone service and customer management tools. We’re not your parent’s phone company.
Founded in 2008, Nextiva took on the trillion-dollar telecom industry and succeeded in changing the game by making technology more accessible and affordable for everyone. Companies solve their toughest challenges using our VoIP innovations and signature Amazing Service®.
Today, Nextiva is the fastest-growing, privately held provider of cloud communications. We don’t study industry trends; we create them. Business leaders look to Nextiva to equip their teams in the office and while working from home. Nextiva is not just a tech company — we’re the backbone of the economy.
By joining our global team, you’re saying yes to an opportunity to be part of a tech company with massive growth potential and exciting opportunities ahead.
We’re actively looking for amazing people like you to join our team!
The Marketing Analyst is a Marketer who knows how to make data tell a story. The role is a unique mix of a traditional Media Analyst with a bit of FP&A to ensure Nextiva is optimizing returns for program spend and human effort. As a key member of the Acquisition and eCommerce team, the Analyst provides insights and analysis into Demand Generation performance, trends and opportunities by designing and building reports and dashboards that focus on returns on spend efficacy, channel performance and testing. The Analyst will also own the creation and adherence to the program spend budget.
The MA will partner closely with FP&A, Demand Gen, Sales, and Rev Ops to build a scalable approach for measuring the impact and return of acquisition programs by mixing a passion for data with an aggressive approach to winning. The MA is the linchpin of the team, providing insights that guide decision making, strategies, investments and action. This is a new position that empowers the Analyst to design an approach that will help shape how we manage our media mix.
- Develop a channel-based Marketing budget that marries spend to results; work cross-functionally to ensure adherence to commitments and identify areas of risk and opportunity
- Analyze and report on metrics, returns, and trends related to Acquisition for both organic and paid channels, including paid search, paid leads, prospecting, remarketing, social and video
- Design and deliver reports and dashboards that can be used to track and analyze results on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis, but more importantly guide action and decision making
- Manage all cross-functional and executive reporting including weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews; ensure that Marketing regularly and effectively communicates the story behind the metrics
- Build an approach that tracks, measures and optimizes prospects through both Sales and eCommerce funnels across several product lines. Provide visibility into the journey of a visitor or “raw lead” through her path to becoming a customer
- Optimize the media mix to deliver best strategic and financial returns by developing models and approaches that marry data from myriad internal and external platforms including media, ecomm, SalesForce, and PowerBI. Determine the tools and technologies needed to win
- Refine approach to lead attribution that marries first-click, last-click, and multi-touch approaches to evaluate efficacy of program spend
- Engage in everyday operations for context: work closely with teams managing marketing channels, SalesForce, customer marketing, the website and financials to understand active and pending programs and their impact on results and reporting
- Identification of wins and opportunities in paid media, driven by data analysis of the channels separately and together
- Aid in recommendations for budget allocation, based on data readouts from testing, and overall performance analysis ongoing
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years working within media analysis, specifically with the ability to build dashboards and reporting from the ground up
- Experience with B2B industries a big plus
- Experience analyzing a multiple six-figure monthly budget that spans various platforms that have different KPIs
- Experience developing reporting to analyze paid marketing results
- Excellent planning, project management, prioritization skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Positive and flexible attitude for working in a fast-paced environment and be able to build strong relationships across various departments and functions
- Great attention to detail, time management, organization skills
- Bachelor's Degree
So, why Nextiva?
Nextiva is a trailblazer in the Voice over IP (VoIP) and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) industries. We’re outpacing our competitors, and it’s an exciting time to join our team. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced tech company with massive potential, Nextiva is the place for you. Our 1,000+ team members worldwide embrace our promise of Amazing Service. We’re passionate about upholding our energetic culture of forward-thinking, caring, and simplicity. Nextiva seeks diverse individuals who share our values and vision to help take us to the next level. Nextiva provides an impressive benefits package and has a resilient company culture. Glassdoor named us one of the Best Places to Work in 2020 nationwide. Employees rate Nextiva a 4.9/5 on Comparably, and we’ve earned many more accolades along the way.
Help us redefine the future of business communications. Apply today!
Nextiva is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Nextiva participates in the E-Verify Program where and as required by law. For additional information about E-Verify visit USCIS.